Steering Wheel Compatibility

Vettn71

Reaction score
The steering wheel in my 95 GT is really looking sad. What years interchange with this one? I'd like to get as late one as would work. Got cruise on it. Pretty standard

tIA

jim

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
just getting it rewrapped makes a huge difference. Redline can send you a kit that you can sew on yourself and the user installed pics look just as good as mine did with him doing it.

rw95gt

Reaction score
I have a Redline kit but haven't installed it yet. I ended up getting a shifter boot, steering wheel wrap, e brake boot and center console lid cover. They all look good. My steering wheel has been falling apart at the top. I guess the sun and use has worn it out to the point it is just falling apart. I was thinking of trying to repair it. Mine is just soft rubber. I am also considering getting a used steering wheel in better shape and using it like the op but I will wrap mine with the redline cover. I think I am more limited on what I can use. I can only use the soft rubber wheels(non leather) because that's what my cover will fit. Anyone know if the ran that type of steering wheel from 94-04? Or did they only run this option on older models. BTW my car is a GTS.

OP
OP
Vettn71

Vettn71

Reaction score
Thanks for the hello this. Nice to know late model wheel will work. This car has been a trial. Sat for several years in afL. Actually melted the left side of dash. Lots of issues from sitting, like trans shudde. Put in a 4R70W and that works great. A/C crapped the bed and replaced all it's parts. Would like to make it look a little better now. Does run greet, though.next up is replacing convertible top. Can't find a good video on the SN95. I'll have to look into the Redline wrap. I like a thicker steering wheel

jim

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If you need the non-leather wheel I believe you can get them on v6s 94-04?
I'd try some local junk yards to see if you can find one in better condition.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you need a non-leather wheel you can just cut the leather/sewn on off. Redline can also make it look like the FR500 wheel everyone goes nuts over.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online