Steering Wheels

03mustanggt

Reaction score
My steering wheel on my 2003 GT is getting that dry rot look to it as pictured. Was wondering how and if anyone has ever put a 2010+ steering wheel in our New Edges? I want to have that nice comfortable steering wheel in my new edge.

ed441b1f1e2a08a1cba0426463f5cf46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has done it, because it doesn't really match. However, redline, and a few other companies make excellent wraps.

O and....you stole it.

bluex

Reaction score
I recovered mine, it was kind of a pain but it turned out ok I think. I got the cover from red line goods.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
recover or restore, they sell some kits out there were you can re-dye the steering wheel after your fill cracks on wheel.

HuskerGT

Reaction score
I had a steering wheel, for another car , that was a little worse than yours. I took it to a leather and vinyl shop and it came out perfect - better than new actually. Best part was it was only around $65.

Ballistic

Reaction score
Never really looked at my options on redoing mine yet but this one looks sexy.

Mustang9904wheel-06.jpg

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
That is nice!

If I had the tan interior and needed to redo the steering wheel. 1st I would pull all interior out, buy new cool aftermarket wheel, and replace interior with different color. Probably with cool seats too

bluex

Reaction score
That is nice!

If I had the tan interior and needed to redo the steering wheel. 1st I would pull all interior out, buy new cool aftermarket wheel, and replace interior with different color. Probably with cool seats too

:cry: :cry: :cry: #tanlivesmatter

I even redid my seats in the tan, I like it though. I am changing the carpet over to black though.

CWO

Reaction score
I have a Charcoal 03 Cobra wheel I'll sell for $100 if anyone wants it, great condition

email is best, I'm not on here much anymore
[email protected]

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry: #tanlivesmatter

I even redid my seats in the tan, I like it though. I am changing the carpet over to black though.

I actually like the tan, except the cars with all tan that do not have the half black panels, that is to much tan...

Black carpets accent the tan interior perfectly plus tan carpets are a PITA to keep clean.

bluex

Reaction score
I actually like the tan, except the cars with all tan that do not have the half black panels, that is to much tan...

Black carpets accent the tan interior perfectly plus tan carpets are a PITA to keep clean.

ya exactly, I feel the same way. My car is black to so I think the tan in it helps break up all the monotony of a single color...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online