[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0242.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0243.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

chris91

Reaction score
Bring it to me in Cincinnati and I'll buy it. LoL

Almost exactly what I'm after for my son.

OP
OP
SOHC_Foodblister
Reaction score
Fly out to DC with him and drive it home. I'll knock off a couple hundred bucks to make up for airfare. :grin: Shouldnt be more than a 6 or drive or so.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Not bad! A good buff job and that car would look brand new. Good luck with the sale

OP
OP
SOHC_Foodblister
Reaction score
Kid was a no-show. I really want this car to go to someone that will take care of it and make it theirs. If anyone on this board is interested, I will make you a good deal, just PM or call me.

OP
OP
SOHC_Foodblister
Reaction score
Screw the Cobra, buy this car and have more money left for mods. Hey Man, you're not THAT far. If you want to come down to NoVA and put this car through her paces, I will make you a hell of a deal. I'd rather take less and sell to a member here who will take care of and appreciate the car rather than hold out for a few more bucks and deal with craigslist idiots. My number is in the OP, give me a call or text and we can talk in more detail.

While I'm not in a super rush to sell the car, I would rather sell quicker than not.

OP
OP
SOHC_Foodblister
Reaction score
Took part of the day to shore up some bits to ensure car is 100% inspection ready for the new buyer:

New ball joints (Moog) new rotors (Wearever) and fresh synthetic gear oil in the diff (Valvoline 75w-140)

IMG_0303.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0307.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0305.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0304.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
The work looks like it was done with the best creeper ever made. I used to sell tools to Dale (founder of the bone creeper in Kent,OH). Good luck with the sale man

OP
OP
SOHC_Foodblister
Reaction score
The work looks like it was done with the best creeper ever made. I used to sell tools to Dale (founder of the bone creeper in Kent,OH). Good luck with the sale man

Thanks. Yeah the Dog Bone is awesome. Im not sure what it costs new, but I saw mine at a yardsale for $20 and snatched it up instantly. They gave me a set of new wheels for it too. Compared to the POS Craftsman I was using, its like going from a Kia to a Cadillac.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah the Dog Bone is awesome. Im not sure what it costs new, but I saw mine at a yardsale for $20 and snatched it up instantly. They gave me a set of new wheels for it too. Compared to the POS Craftsman I was using, its like going from a Kia to a Cadillac.

Yeah they are very well made and get you lower to the ground, the guy sold me on them and stood behind the warranty.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online