Want To Buy Stock Axles w/ Abs rings

chris91

Reaction score
Axles can be junk, really only need the Abs rings for my new rear end. Would take em off my stock axles but don't want to mess with the rear end so its all complete come sale time. Anyone have anything? 94-04 works.

Thomas_W

Reaction score
How soon do you need them? Ive got to rebuild my rearend and i dont have ABS anymore. So if you can wait a few weeks/months, i'll have my ABS rings removed and you can have them for whatever it costs. Depending on how quickly i get my stuff packed up for iur move, i make be able to do it sooner than later.

Thomas_W

Reaction score
If i can get to if, i'll see what i can do. We are moving at the end of the month, so if i can get my shit packed up soon enough, i may have the time to pull then for you.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
are you buying a whole new houseing/axle? If not you will have to take the axle out to get the ring pressed off/on. No reason not to pull them off of yours since you have to take the axle out anyway.

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
I bought another rear end with welded tubes and everything. The 31 splines don't have the rings though. I'm not taking them off my stock axles because I'm leaving that rear end alone and selling it to a buddy of mine for his Cobra.

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Im guessing they are aftermarket axles.. If so, the factory rings may not work (strange i believe has there own rings)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I know they work with mozers as I just dropped my old axles off to get the rings pressed off and then onto the new ones this afternoon. They say on their site that it allows the reluctor rings to go on.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad I didn't have ABS from the start, or I would be able to give you mine :(

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Chris I have my stock axles sitting in the garage. If you wanna come visit here in Louisville I'll hook you up!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online