Stock H-Pipe VS BBK

Mustanger

Reaction score
I just picked up a BBK O/R H pipe for $85. Cant wait to swap it out and see how much difference itll be with my magnapack catback.

LOL...it will be a WORLD of difference! I just did that same mod...so much fun to drive & rip the gears. Yet not bad just cruising or at idle....have fun.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
LOL...it will be a WORLD of difference! I just did that same mod...so much fun to drive & rip the gears. Yet not bad just cruising or at idle....have fun.

haha im counting on it being a big difference! but i gotta change my o2 sensors they are going out :/

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
haha im counting on it being a big difference! but i gotta change my o2 sensors they are going out :/

Its going to sound pretty sick. I went from the stock 4 catted H and MAC Pro Dumps, to a BBK Offroad H and added tailpipes. Man did that sound awesome.. My O2 sensors are gone too, completely black LOL.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Lol unfortunately in cali you need to have working o2 to pass emissions legally. :p, they should be coming in saturday, and get them installed along with the h pipe by the end of next week :D. I will try to post up some videos or before and after

Mustanger

Reaction score
on a 95-95 the O2 sensors aren't touched...they still work....gotta be SOME reason to drive the slow poke....lOL...ok not TOO slow

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
i havent found any bassani for the 94, and i already bought the BBK sooooo......ya:p

Sinned83

Reaction score
I bought a BBK h a couple years back. Fitment was spot on my 94 the only problem I had was getting the old mid pipe off.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
The H pipe is insane! its soooo dam loud!!!

Mustanger

Reaction score
Yes it is! Funny how quiet it gets when you back out of the throttle a bit though...I have had people grab their ears when I blip the throttle for them.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Yes it is! Funny how quiet it gets when you back out of the throttle a bit though...I have had people grab their ears when I blip the throttle for them.
yup yup, I love how i can have control over the volume. Makes it easier to not get pulled over :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online