Stock intake maf gasket?

ace

Reaction score
So this might seem weird but I am looking to put the stock intake back on but it seems like it is missing a gasket. It came with the car from the original owner so I have never seen what I am missing and I am wondering if anyone can show me a pic of it? The part I am asking about is where the orange arrow is pointing, there is a clear space there. Thanks.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
omg it has been 15 years since I had my stock intake on, I honestly don't even remember a gasket there.

LOL sorry no help from me.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I made a gasket.
Just get a roll of DIY gasket paper and trace out the inside and outside shape then cut out with sissors.
Did your CAI have a gasket there? Use it as a template.

Wild Horses

Reaction score
That's where the screen goes Im pretty sure. It's just a round screen that goes between the airbox and MAF. Kinda like a donut gasket.
As was mentioned, you can just make one if it's missing, the screen isn't important.

OP
OP
ace

ace

Reaction score
That's where the screen goes Im pretty sure. It's just a round screen that goes between the airbox and MAF. Kinda like a donut gasket.
As was mentioned, you can just make one if it's missing, the screen isn't important.

That makes sense, sort of like the foxbodies. Like CC'S95GT said making a gasket is probably the best bet.

OP
OP
ace

ace

Reaction score
There is a gasket..... I looked at one today.... I may be able to send you onw

Oh sorry I just saw this, been a busy few days. If your offer is still on the table I will take you up on it and send you a few bucks through paypal for your trouble.

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Oh sorry I just saw this, been a busy few days. If your offer is still on the table I will take you up on it and send you a few bucks through paypal for your trouble.

Just stumbled across this pic i took when i did my cold air intake, then remembered this thread.... Round screen laying on the filter box is what ya need.

stockintake_zps1qqihzfk.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online