Stormy my 95 GTS

Tazzy

Reaction score
Hi to every one .. Im new here so like to show a few pic of Stormy ...My 1995 Mustang GTS .....with a few interesting story i picked up since i bought her ....As you see she is not your normal GTS she doesnt still look like a V6 car with a V8 engine ....I bought her from a Body shop guy in California and this is what he did ...I liked it so i left her as i bought her ....When i went to buy parts for her at MPS i ask what her color is its green with alot of Blue in the sun ...Well i was told Dark Tourmaline Met ,,,,But when i enter her code under Mustang on Google i get Deep Forest Green ,,,,I find out both colors are correct depends how29063733_10211422863423649_2561617203049259748_o.jpg you look it up on Google . Code NA....ALso a fun thing this is my take on her ..since she isnt a Gt or a Cobra but she does have the V8 how she is created is fun she is part Cobra and Part Saleen ....and me personally its gives her a bit of uniqueness ..I know purest will say she a GTS she should look like a V6 car .....OH well cant win them all....First pic os her NOW sitting patiently waiting for me to figure out why she wont run .....
:-(...Makes me so sad tp see her like this ,,,OH and her interior the one thing i so LOve about her cloth seats and nothing electric well seats door windows and in her case NO air bag ... Gotta Love it 20200710_170421 (1).jpg IMG_3097.JPGIMG_3088.JPGIMG_3082.JPG

Last edited:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't suppose the door pull cups are broken and needing replacing are they? I am about to have a solution for broken GTS door pulls.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

I think youll find the folks here nice and respectful, unlike the big social media pages.

The paint scheme along with the louvers and wheels makes your car! It looks great!

OP
OP
Tazzy

Tazzy

Reaction score
I don't suppose the door pull cups are broken and needing replacing are they? I am about to have a solution for broken GTS door pulls.
Actually when I use the screw driver to pull the drivers door pull it was cracked but not broken so when I painted it I let it dry good and I guess the extra bit if thickness from the paint it just went back in place ...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online