Street car<>track car

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I never went full "racecar" but I pulled out most of the interior out of my 95 and never really regretted it, even when I was dailying it there for a few months. When I gutted it, I had it, the SRT4 for a daily, and the 67 and the 95 was really just pulled out for autocross and the occasional cruise so I pulled out the 01 Cobras, sold them, took out the two amps, all the wiring, and all those speakers, no carpet, no rear seat, no plastics, no center console, couple zipties to straighten up the window switches, couple Corbeaus, couple harnesses, and a dash. Inside noise as a little louder, no radio to drown it out, but headphones and my phone did wonders on keeping me entertained and those fixed back Corbeaus are surprisingly comfortable. Noticeable difference in the "feel" of the car but can't say it really made a huge difference in my times, but it was fun and that car will never have a full interior again. Never felt bad about burning the rear tires off and sliding it around either with it gutted because racecar!

OP
OP
G

gtwo

Reaction score
What is the improvement from full weight to gutted racecar, otherwise same car?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online