Street outlaws

cameron57

Reaction score
Anyone watch this? Im from oklahoma city. Ive been around a lot of these guys at the track and on the street. Not a bad group of guys. Anyways who watches? Lets try not to turn this in to a flame war.

RichV

Reaction score
Cool show. One of my faves.

Saw Sean, Chuck, Murder Nova, Farm Truck, and Azn at SEMA. Guys were like royalty out there.

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Those cars are pretty fast. Before they had the show. Most of them were low 5s to high 4s in the 1/8.

Ballistic

Reaction score
I watch it, pretty good show. Almost all TV shows are fake some shows make there show look more fake than others.

Saw them at Sema as well at the kicker booth
BbqOQcw.png

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard of it. Apparently, I am out of the loop. Let's see if Netflix has it...

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
They are faster then all of us...

I watch it when I can... its my version of a soap opera.... my wife understands it when I say it that way

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Watched my first episode last night. It's cool but seemed a little too much 'made for tv drama' in it. A couple months ago two of the guys (I think daddy Dave and chuck?) came to two of our local tracks and did some grudge racing. An engine builder here actually called them out and got them to make an appearance here so it's not all bs. I wanted to go to the race but I heard it was twice as crowded as it's ever been due to these guys being there.

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Before the show You use to see these guys out on the street. As for drama lol there seems to alot of it on the show. Im sure alot of it is hollywood. But these guys cars do get down on the street. And they do seem to be good for our local track. There was a no prep race end of the year and a bunch showed up just to see and race them. New episodes dec 29!!!

chris91

Reaction score
The drama happens just like that in real life street racing. Its not that much different. Go watch a couple videos on the cash day events that are run all around the US.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just watched my first episode - it was the one against the dirty south. I can see the appeal, and dayum those cars are fast. For me, it's kind of ruined a little by the fact that those cars are essentially straight up drag cars and have to be trailered everywhere. I think I'd personally enjoy the show if it was in cars that were driven there - cars like the majority of us have, I could relate to it more. No doubt one has to have a super fast car and be a really good driver, but it just feels...I don't know...too professional. Having said that, I am now watching another episode...

And for giggles, the adds I was shown (I watched it on youtube) - all 4 of them, were all about saving gas, getting better gas mileage, and driving responsibly because planet. The irony was not lost on me.

OP
OP
cameron57

cameron57

Reaction score
Ya its a good show. Back before the show there was a list and they really did get down like how the show says.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Javi is from that area and used to talk about how serious the street scene was there years before the show started.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
It's definitely staged, but no arguing that the cars are real. Some badass rides for sure

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online