stressin out big time

xlilzeex

Reaction score
i dropped my car off at the shop a week ago (one of my dads friends) to get my car painted, and fix any other problems with it. Goes to show my rear diff is bad, my drivers window is off track, an arm needs to be replaced or w/e, and i got some smoke coming out from the exhaust (hopefully its not a head gasket or w/e) idk im stressing out my dad just told me its gonna be 1800 and theres no way in hell i got that much money right now. Idk what to do, im gonna go down there to talk to the guy and see wuts up. Damn't why does this shi* gotta happen to me :rant:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
youll get through it.. im having some problems with my car too and i have no money to fix it.. im just takin it easy and trying not to mess anything up.. youll get through it.. keep us updated.

cmher18

Reaction score
Dont feel bad i put in a new motor over the winter $6000 worth of good shit. And I go WOT for the first time i Blew a Head gasket Had to pull the whole dame motor again :'( But i have mine back up and running and now battleing a fuel spikeing issews

OP
OP
X

xlilzeex

Reaction score
thx for the support guys def. needed that at a time like this lol. Yeah i dropped my car off LAST week and i guess the dude hasn't even got working on my car yet because hes waiting on me to let him know what i want him to do. So yeah ive been stangless for a week for no reason. Im heading down there tomorrow to have a talk with him and see wuts up, i might just end up painting it and then maybe later getting the rear diff replaced, rebuilt, or whatever. Ill let ya guys know whats the deal

OP
OP
X

xlilzeex

Reaction score
well i just got back from the shop and i guess my pinion in my rear diff is bad, so i guess i have a reason to throw in the 4.10's :banana: Only thing is i need to get a speedcal like asap cuz im droppin off the gears on monday. Anyone know where i can find a speedcal for cheap and quick shipping? Also, the cause of the white smoke is i got a bad oil seal so i need to get that replaced also. My sway bar is getting put back on since it snapped at one of the bolts. Yeah im looking at about 1500-1800. Oh well, atleast my cars going to be fixed and ill have no problems (hopefully). Post any links where i can a cheap speed cal. thanx guys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.