Strut tower brace installed

ylw95gts

Reaction score
Some time last year after I completed my build-up I purchased the correct strut tower brace from a good friend at a great price. My stock brace no longer worked due to the Intake change. Well I finally dropped it off last week to have powder coated as I wasn't crazy about the flat black. Alas! I picked it up the other night and placed it on the car yesterday O0: Hoping to get some stainless steel allen head fasteners today for it so it's actually connected ;). I am so pleased with the way it turned out! This guy does some incredible work!

strutbrace001.jpg

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Nice engine bay. Mine looks somewhat similar.

Good attention to detail.

916_5.0

Reaction score
Mine is the exact same color i didnt like the black either so i sanded it down and primered it and anodized it that blue color its really a pretty job to do and looks great.

Stangbangin

Reaction score
who makes that brace..?we have the similar setup and I know MM braces will fit but that ain't it. is it bbK>>

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
looks great man whoever did it really did a good job somethign i find rare these days when having something powdercoated..... if yu dont mind me asking how much did he charge you?

OP
OP
Y

ylw95gts

Reaction score
I got the brace from a friend for $50. $125 charge for the powdercoating.

And yes those are Wazee pulleys O0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online