Struts, Shocks & springs

94stangr

Reaction score
Okay well its time for me to change my shocks and struts so i've done some research and narrowed it down to a few choices I just cant decide. I am also going to get springs at the same time just so I only have to do the work once.

Some things to keep in mind when looking at my choices.. I drive my car hard, I dont mind spending money for the best quality stuff and I want to put down some aggresive power within the next few summers.

Lower end stuff:
KYB GR2s
KYB AGX

would pair with Eibach Pro kit or Ford racing springs..

Higher end stuff:
Tokico Illumina
Tokico HP w/ Tokico springs

Best I could find:
Tokico D-spec w/ Tokico springs

I was considering spending the money on the D-specs ... suggestions? comments? But dont know if I really need them and was thinking the HP would probally be good enough.

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
I went with this combo and love it. Has not dissapointed me yet in the open road course.

shocks/struts Tokico 5-way adjustable Illumina
springs Steeda sport

OP
OP

94stangr

Reaction score
Yeah I heard the Steeda springs are pretty nice I actually forgot to call Steeda and ask them about springs.. thing is they charge out the ass I was thinking about buying the stuff on ebay, like the hp struts and springs are only like $600 shipped.

Also according to the tokico website i think the hp are supposed to be above the illumina because I was considering them but theyre like 500 just for the struts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online