Subframe Connectors?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
How easy are these to install? any cutting involved?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
They are pretty easy to put in, however you need ( dont have to but need to ) have them welded in. They have regular BOLT - ON ones but they are not as strong as the ones that are welded too. Order some made for your model year and there should be no mods needed to them as far as cutting, just bolt them in and do the welds to make a strong connection to the frame of your stang.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
They are pretty easy to put in, however you need ( dont have to but need to ) have them welded in. They have regular BOLT - ON ones but they are not as strong as the ones that are welded too. Order some made for your model year and there should be no mods needed to them as far as cutting, just bolt them in and do the welds to make a strong connection to the frame of your stang.
awesome, im a certified welder, i will just find a way to get my stang up to work, and put my stang on a lift and weld away

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have always been told you can tell a difference in a car with and without subframes.....that was true on the fox cars because I had them on my 91 and the change WAS noticeable. On the better built sn95 models I'm not sure if you will be able to feel the subframes or not :dunno:

S

scarface

I have been thinking of getting a set myself. If you do it, post if you fell a difference :)

blackfang

Reaction score
I installed mine and ended up having top cut mine (got GT SFC's) to butt them up to the tranny cross member. Another tech and I welded mine in and I noticed a difference.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online