Sullivan Performance

Doodler

Reaction score
Does anybody know if they are still around? Their site is up, but you can't add anything to the cart and the phone numbers don't seem to go there. I sent them an email and it didn't bounce back.

Pretty sure I know the answer, but holding out hope.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
They gone! Word was a company bought the product and tooling. They claim to reproduce the product, but this word is 2yrs ago.

OP
OP
D

Doodler

Reaction score
That's what I was afraid of :( dammit. Really wanted a center mounted intake like that and I don't feel like coughing up $2000+ for a custom.

OP
OP
D

Doodler

Reaction score
I'm having a teksid based MMR1500 4v with ported C-heads built by a local engine shop. It's going into a 1965 pro-touring tube chassis Falcon with a pair of turbos.

This is generally the look that I want to go:
342072196.jpg

OP
OP
D

Doodler

Reaction score
Wow! Thats going to be sick! Keep us all posted here

I think I started a build thread here awhile ago. Haven't posted any updates for awhile though. Got stuck in the "money but no time/ time but no money" issue. Hoping to make some strong progress this spring/summer.

Tabres

Reaction score
You can actually still find the intakes on the used market. The uppers are fairly easily to find. Not a lot of people use them because they don't make very good power unless you really spin the engine high.

The lower intakes are out there too but are the harder piece to get hold of, and they're pretty expensive these days.

OP
OP
D

Doodler

Reaction score
You can actually still find the intakes on the used market. The uppers are fairly easily to find. Not a lot of people use them because they don't make very good power unless you really spin the engine high.

The lower intakes are out there too but are the harder piece to get hold of, and they're pretty expensive these days.

That's what I figured. Just holding out for one. As soon as I find one, I'll have to jump on it.

OP
OP
D

Doodler

Reaction score
So I've been talking with Scott at Sullivan Performance and they are very much still in business. He said that they are working on a new site and didn't want to put any money into the current one. So if you want to order anything, you have to call.

Ordered an upper and lower last friday and Fedex dropped this guy off this afternoon :headbang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online