Summit Rear Control Arms

JKady

Reaction score
Anyone used the Summit Racing branded rear control arms? My bushings are toast and if I'm gonna change em of course I want to upgrade at the same time. I was considering just boxing the stockers and adding poly bushings + Steeda or Moroso bearings in the uppers at the axle, but these are so damn cheap that if they're worth a damn they're worth the little extra cash just in time/labor saved. I and people I know have had good luck with other Summit branded products but the forums seem very quiet on these control arms. What gives? And yes, I know MM is the best, but they are not in the budget.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I can't vouch for the summit rear control arms, however I have had great luck with my summit "pro-kit" springs. Summit usually re-brands another product with their own name, your best bet is to research where these lower control arms originate from and look at that company's reviews.

Wichers123

Reaction score
If your low hp daily then go for it. I have about 450whp and I've already destroyed one upper launching it hard. It split the bushing and oblonged the end. Luckily I had an extra set. I still check them here and there and I'm seeing it to start doing it again.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
If your low hp daily then go for it. I have about 450whp and I've already destroyed one upper launching it hard. It split the bushing and oblonged the end. Luckily I had an extra set. I still check them here and there and I'm seeing it to start doing it again.
What tires? Prepped track or street?

JKady

Reaction score
Well it's not a drag car and is low HP (Bolt-on 5.0) at the moment so that shouldn't be a big concern for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pallgor

Members online