Sunroofs on sn95's

St33da

Reaction score
sorry for not getting the pics yet, I had a family emergency and had to drive out of state this weekend. I will dign through the boxes of pics tomorrow after work. :)

r_suh

Reaction score
silversol said:
i've seen 1 SN95 with a sunroof. don't know if it was factory or aftermarket. i honestly don't think it looks right though,.
ur right it doesn't look all that right. but when your cruising down the highway on a hot summer day, with wind blowing through your hair its all worth it lol! :banana:

Win

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i was going to say i have only seen a few Sunroof's in a few SN-95's and it just doesn't look right. I love having a VERT

97vertstang

Reaction score
looks cool but i dont think it was factory, even if ford would have made factory sunroofs im pretty sure they would have made them electronic.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
As far as I know there were no sn95's w/ sunroofs. I know of hardtop verts and regular verts but that is as close as it gets I believe.

St33da

Reaction score
I looked through my albums and cant seem to find a pic of the sunroof. In fact the only pic I could find was the car siting in the garage, from the rear. I will still look, but right now its not looking so promising.

bchilt

Reaction score
Hi Gang,

I have a 94 GT with an electric sun roof. My brother and I purchased the car with 13,000 miles on it (second owners) and we have the invoice. There is no sun roof listed. I'm convinced that this was an aftermarket job (and a nice one at that). The car looks great with the sun roof open. I've never seen another SN95 with a sun roof. I highly recommend them. Great thread!!!

drg0227

Reaction score
sun roof... kinda hard to see but its there

DSC02589.jpg

not sure if this is legit but theres a section towards the bottom that says sunroofs did come from the factory
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/theflock/mustang/doorplate.html

SonicStang

Reaction score
Xuzhu said:
My cousin had one in his 96 mystic.... :( Wasn't the best job, not the worst either, but it ruined that car.
Was that mystic in Florida? I looked a couple years ago for one there and it had a sunroof. That was one of the reasons I did not buy it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online