Sup guys!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
You might be surprised, I've had a lot of people on craigslist ship me stuff including exhaust parts. If you want them shoot them an email asking if they'll ship. The side exhaust doesn't need a huge box. but you're welcome for taking the time to look them up lol

OP
OP
SpeedySnake

SpeedySnake

Reaction score
You might be surprised, I've had a lot of people on craigslist ship me stuff including exhaust parts. If you want them shoot them an email asking if they'll ship. The side exhaust doesn't need a huge box.

Alright, I'll call them/contact them tomorrow. Hope my refund comes soon. It's estimated 1st-20th and mine is Direct Deposit and my return was accepted early. So probably will get it sooner.

Sent from teh gayz of the internet in some hole.

OP
OP
SpeedySnake

SpeedySnake

Reaction score
Well, went to Meineke, and the exhaust really is shot. The driver side off the H-pipe is no longer actually connected to the muffler, both tips are rusted and about 6 inches away from the exits, the mufflers are rusted through for the most part (They are Super Turbo's btw.) and the hangers are pretty much non-existent. but everything forward of the side-exit is perfectly fine. So my exhaust guy and I was thinking, 2.5" off the H-pipe to twin Shorty mufflers (Gets rid of a lot of those stupid bends) 2.5" out to a 2.5" round to oval pipe adaptor to 2.5" oval tubing out the sides (Gets rid of stupid small bends again and allows me to make the exhaust exits bigger.) Should match the 2.5"? factory H-Pipe. Good sound, and pretty cheap cause I wont have a ton of pipe to go 1 foot. And shorties are pretty cheap along with aluminized pipe.

94Stang

Reaction score
Nice car man. My Stang has Borla side exhaust but mine looks to be stainless steel. Came like that with the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SpeedySnake

SpeedySnake

Reaction score
Well a few days ago I got some LIVE ACTION going, and the passenger side muffler broke loose. But unlike the driver side, it was not still hangar'd in. So I basically dragged the muffler about 3 or 4 miles under the car, jacked it up and just took off both mufflers and the remainder of the pipe that was attached to them because they were doing absolutely nothing. Now my exhaust exits about 6 inches off the H-Pipe right under the car like dumps. Loud as hell... Who needs mufflers anyways? Lol. Well the custom shop here quoted me between $550 and $700 to do the side exits with 2.5" piping depending on the mufflers I want. I have a choice of Magnaflows, Flowmasters, or Dynomax Turbos.

And that's with 2.5" stainless steel mandrel bent piping and stainless mufflers. Just like the stock system. :) I'm thinking I will go with either the Flowmasters or Dynomax Turbos.

teal95gt

Reaction score
something appears to be covering your liscence plate.... nice car dude.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online