supercharger and other options.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Im trying to push my stock block 500+. Im not saying the block can not handle power.. But a WELL built 331 can get you close or over the 400 mark then you boost that should make some serious power.. If your going to built a 331 then do it right.. And you won't regret anything later..

OP
OP
R

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
i plan to change the heads and intake later because i know i can get better but im using this setup to get me started and on the road and save alittle for the 331. like i said if i reach my goals without boost then there is no need to boost it. this setup will get me out on the road and have alittle fun while i save for the other heads and intake if need be. the plan isnt set in stone as with anything else its subject to change to fit my situation financially and time wise. would i love to buy a set of afr's or trick flow. hell yea but at $1100 for the lower end set i think right now ill stick with my budget heads and sell them later to gain some money back for the better heads. but if these gt40's get me over the 400 mark then ill keep them and be happy. id love to be right around 500 on the dyno but if these heads and intake only allow me to go alittle over 400 then i can be happy with that. it'll save me $600-800 and i still have a car with some good street power that i can dd and have some fun with on the weekends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online