Supercharger or Motocrossbike?

SonicStang

Reaction score
I can't decide at the moment. I have a Vortech Supercharger sitting in my basement, but I saw a nice bike (Honda FMX 650) at the dealership.
Bikes make fun, I've always wanted an MX bike but I couldn't afford one.
Now there's somebody who would buy the Supercharger, which means I could afford that bike. But having ~400hp on the autobahn with no speed limit would be fun, too.

What would you do?

ubersicht_fmx650_2005.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Blower all the way for me, I have never had a love of any kind of ATV vechicle to be honest :(. Plus there is NO where around here to ride them anyway........ :-[

Get BLOWN :banana: :banana:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i love riding like pit bikes and stuff.. i dont really ride the bigger bikes but everytime i go up and visit my friends in oklahoma, we ride pit bikes. he has a track at his mx business out in the back. its so fun...

buttttttttttt id stay with the supercharger ;)

OP
OP
S

SonicStang

Reaction score
KTM LC-4 is also nice.

KTM%20640%20LC4%202006.jpg

Maybe I should take a loan...

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
am I the only one that voted for a bike, yes stangs are wicked but so are bikes, id sacrifice a bit of HP over a bike. I plan on getting a new one when I get home and can afford it

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I voted for the bike too, Quads and Dirtbikes are fun as hell!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up riding dirtbikes then Trikes and on to Quads and it was insanely fun...sometimes i miss my old neighborhood because i could just drive from my house to 200acres of trails, jumps and river bank to have fun on. I would love to get another Quad or 250 dirtbike...

that being said if i lived in Germany i would have atleast 400rwhp and the brakes and suspension to handle it, my ass would be on the Autobahn all the time.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
But wouldnt going fast get old on the audobahn? I mean getting a bike would be like getting another toy to mod and have fun with!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think cruising with high HP Mercedes/BMWs/ Porsche's etc at 150MPH would ever get old.

Slow98GT

Reaction score
I'd say bike because i know quads are fun and sure bikes are to as long as you have somewere to ride them

G

GREG@SN95

well you live in Germany so is an absolute S/C

fuck that bike... cant drive it down the auto bahn at ridiculously stupid silly unsafe speeds

Slow98GT

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:

fuck that bike... cant drive it down the auto bahn at ridiculously stupid silly unsafe speeds

if he droe it dont the autobahn (were there is no speedlimit) then it would be at a ridiculously stupid silly unsafe speeds

OP
OP
S

SonicStang

Reaction score
Slow98GT said:
GREG@SN95 said:

if he droe it dont the autobahn (were there is no speedlimit) then it would be at a ridiculously stupid silly unsafe speeds

Yeah I know an Enduro is not made for high speeds probably but I don't plan to make longer trips on the bahn with the bike. It's too dangerous. I have heard from enough people losing their lives on a Supermoto on the Autobahn.

I haven't decided yet, but I probably will go with the Vortech. It must be so much fun to outrun the Bimmers etc.

ripper

Reaction score
How long has that s/c been in your garage???????? Put the damn thing on and if you dont like it (LOL) you can take it off and get your little dirt bike.

If he dont like it :rollinglaugh:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:
If he dont like it :rollinglaugh:

ahah my thought exactly.. if you dont like it.. then you should probably sell your stang nd :gtfo:.. what kinda of stanger doesn't LIKE a sc....

OP
OP
S

SonicStang

Reaction score
lol I know I will love it but it is all a matter of $$$. Here in Germany I have to spend an additional 700$ to get the car with the S/C thru the inspection. Germany sucks when it comes to cars. There are too many rules here, and the officials want too much money for that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online