Supercharger Supporting Mods?-UPDATED BOUGHT ONE!

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Well Ive decided im going to get a blower sooner or later. Most likely an S-Trim. I know you can strap a blower onto a Stock GT with no problem.

I just want to know what supporting mods would benefit the car/blower combo?

i know fuel pump is good, bigger tb mass air?

I will start off with just the blower and then eventually down the road get a Aftermarket Intake and Heads.

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Re: Supercharger Supporting Mods?

94TURBO5 0 said:
Well what have you done so far?

I have a stock motor with off road h pipe, and cat back.

I havent done anything yet, because I havent purchased a blower yet, but i was thinking a bigger TB, Mass Air, and Fuel pump?

95 Sleeper

Reaction score

If you are getting a mass air you might as well get 42Ib injectors also to match the mass air

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

the blower adds more air to the engine so first you want to get it OUT, you don't say you have headers so that would be my first buy. Then the mass air meter, a larger TB and a good intake would help that additional air flow to get into the motor. Heads would do wonders but they are pricey compared to the other things I mentioned.

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score

Yea im gonna do headers, inline, and intank fuel pump, 30lb injectors, with a matching Mass air meter, probably a bigger tb and aftermarket intake. Im gonna use the FMU

I only plan on running 8-10lbs, and I daily drive the car.

95 Sleeper

Reaction score

Tony Montana said:
Yea im gonna do headers, inline, and intank fuel pump, 30lb injectors, with a matching Mass air meter, probably a bigger tb and aftermarket intake. Im gonna use the FMU

I only plan on running 8-10lbs, and I daily drive the car.
If you go with 42lb injectors you will not need the FMU. also you will only need a 255lph pump in the tank. No need for an external one for what you are doing. What ever you wind up doing.......Do yourself a favor and have the money for a tune once you put the blower on.

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
I bought the S Trim

I am getting the S Trim complete, with FMU, Boos Control, Pro-M Maf (calib for 30lbs), 30 lb injectors, BBK 75mm TB, SVO Elbow, all for a decent price I believe.

Im gonna use the FMU as my friend has had a couple of blowers and said he has had good succes running the 30s and fmu on a daily driver.

IM not installing the blower right away, so other things im gonna buy are headers and a 255 intank pump, and possibly intake.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online