Supercharger with my Gears...

Eric_94cobra

Reaction score
That is my best et with the corresponding mph in my sig. My 121mph run was a 12.59 that torched my nitto drag radials through the first two gears. I need tires that stick at the track to use my gear= mid 11 sec times and broken tranny, axles (eventually).

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
If you practice driving you can get your times down it just takes a while to drive it and with a 331 it will probably be even harder. What trans do you have?

Eric_94cobra

Reaction score
60,000 mile stock cobra t-5, in good shape, still. I will probably run an 11 with my combo on Nitto's one of these days on a prepped track. I'm completely happy with how fast it is and my combo. I'm just not ready to replace the stock transmission and or axles, yet. I'll probably pedal it next run in first gear.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
everyone has their different opinions as you can see.
ive heard alot of people sayin dont go over 3.73s with a blower setup.
alot of people stick with 3.55s because they say its the perfect gear for a blower setup because its not a steap gear but still gives the omph.
im not exactly sure.
like someone else said, see after you drive it if you like it. thats the only way you can really find out

Daywalker

Reaction score
I run 4.10s on my set-up, not too much of a problem really. With a 2V motor, you need all the help you can get...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online