Supporting member link gone?

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Im here to fuck bitches and pay my supporting memeber dues; Handz is still banned so I guess I just need to pay now.... Somebody link me.

D3V

Edit: not sure why I posted this here, probably just expected the link to be in this area.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Pretend to know what you are doing will cause others to ask you questions. Best to play dumb !

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
School is by far the best place to play dumb, the dumbest people I have ever met were in school. Point in case - the dumbest girl I ever met was at one of my first days of class at college. She said she had a friend that spent a year in England and that would be amazing to do but she doesn't speak French.... I swear I blew her mind when I told her they speak English in England.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
School is by far the best place to play dumb, the dumbest people I have ever met were in school. Point in case - the dumbest girl I ever met was at one of my first days of class at college. She said she had a friend that spent a year in England and that would be amazing to do but she doesn't speak French.... I swear I blew her mind when I told her they speak English in England.

Those were the college chicks that were easy. Please tell me you at least had a one night stand........?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D3VST8R96GT

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
I have very little hope for the future of this nation if these kids are our future. One girl failed out of our degree program cause she was planning her wedding. She would never come to study group and was always texting out group text last minute trying to get things. I told the group to ignore her and let the issue fix itself. One SJW asked of the artist intended to paint the pirates black ..... It was an image from the Barbary Wars which the pirates fit the description perfectly of north african and Arabs .... Almost lost my shit when she said America was founded on greed (not wanting to pay taxes) Im ready to focus on my major classes where the dumbasses are weeded out.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Those were the college chicks that were easy. Please tell me you at least had a one night stand........?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about it I really did. I knew I could work the worldly traveler bullshit enough to do the one date but after hearing her talk a little more I am sure to this day I lost a few IQ points just being that close to her and you know I don't have many to spare...

I have very little hope for the future of this nation if these kids are our future. One girl failed out of our degree program cause she was planning her wedding. She would never come to study group and was always texting out group text last minute trying to get things. I told the group to ignore her and let the issue fix itself. One SJW asked of the artist intended to paint the pirates black ..... It was an image from the Barbary Wars which the pirates fit the description perfectly of north african and Arabs .... Almost lost my shit when she said America was founded on greed (not wanting to pay taxes) Im ready to focus on my major classes where the dumbasses are weeded out.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

my brother is dating a preschool teacher. The stories that he says she has has my head spin. How the hell do you get kicked out of a preschool?! They kicked 2 kids out this year.........

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
If the kids are to intelligent, they kick'em out. Preschool is for the kids needing that little bit of help before kindergarten. The useless info i remember cause ive had 4kids. Now you know.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online