surging probmes PLEASE HEALP.....

Discussion in '94-95 5.0 - Specific' started by fast5oh, Mar 27, 2007.

1. ryclef331

ryclef331 Well-Known Member

Alot of times it will be a grounding issue in the dizzy if they are loose. I had a salvage titled 95 that took me forever to try to figure out why I couldn't advance the timing....new TFI module, new coil, etc....turned out a screw holding down the PIP or pick up, rusted and broken through....the pip would loose ground when I would try to advance the timing past 0. I felt like a dumbass for that one...

2. fast5oh

fast5oh Member

well today i cleaned just about ever sensor i could find then i cleaned the TB and EGR. have not checked under the dizzy yet but i will tomorrow. once i got dont doing all this stuff today i took out all the plugs cleaned them up put them back in. and it ran great for about 20 miles then it started to freak out again i dont get it.

3. ryclef331

ryclef331 Well-Known Member

4. fast5oh

fast5oh Member

yes i have done that. i have a few vids of my air/fuel ratio guage it just dosent seem right to me i will post them in a few.

5. fast5oh

fast5oh Member

6. Cobrakid

Cobrakid New Member

that guage is a light show, throw it in the trash and buy a real wideband if you want correct info. can you post a vid of it driving when its having the problems?

7. Downshift

Downshift Well-Known Member

Im bored so ill update you guys haha. He changed out the plugs today and so far it went away. Those plugs just seemed way to fancy for a 302 haha.