surging probmes PLEASE HEALP.....

ryclef331

Reaction score
Cobrakid said:
i honestly don't know crap about dizzy's, but know that was a major problem on mine. i just happen to pick up a used one for cheap and it fixed the problem. mine was BAD though, every revolution it banged against the side of the dizzy. you can only imagine what it was telling the computer to do ???

Alot of times it will be a grounding issue in the dizzy if they are loose. I had a salvage titled 95 that took me forever to try to figure out why I couldn't advance the timing....new TFI module, new coil, etc....turned out a screw holding down the PIP or pick up, rusted and broken through....the pip would loose ground when I would try to advance the timing past 0. I felt like a dumbass for that one...

OP
OP
F

fast5oh

Reaction score
well today i cleaned just about ever sensor i could find then i cleaned the TB and EGR. have not checked under the dizzy yet but i will tomorrow. once i got dont doing all this stuff today i took out all the plugs cleaned them up put them back in. and it ran great for about 20 miles then it started to freak out again i dont get it.

OP
OP
F

fast5oh

Reaction score
yes i have done that. i have a few vids of my air/fuel ratio guage it just dosent seem right to me i will post them in a few.

Cobrakid

Reaction score
that guage is a light show, throw it in the trash and buy a real wideband if you want correct info. can you post a vid of it driving when its having the problems?

Downshift

Reaction score
Im bored so ill update you guys haha. He changed out the plugs today and so far it went away. Those plugs just seemed way to fancy for a 302 haha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online