suspension checklist

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
hey guys, just wanted to run my suspension list that i plan on doing by you guys for some input. I currently have eibach pro kit, kyb agx 8 way adjustable gas shocks/struts. My goals for the car when im done are 450-500rwhp. Here is what I plan to do:

MM strut tower brace
MM caster camber plates
steeda aluminum non adjustable lower/upper control arms
MM full length subframe connectors
NItto 555R radials out back

How does that look, anything im missing that you think would be vital? thanks guys

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
who makes these parts, and where can i check them out at?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
the MM panhard looks nice, what does it do? and what the heck are matrix braces?

S

scarface

matrix are like UBER subframes from what I understand.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
oh okay, so basically just an extreme subframe connector system. what does a panhard bar do?

S

scarface

controls body roll I believe. Dalamar can tell you better, he has one.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
i was told that the panhard bar only works well if you eliminate upper control arms and go to a torque arm?? true? if this is the case i really dont want to get involved all of this, im just trying to make this car into a street/fun car and think some aftermarket upper/lower control arms will do the trick.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
i was told that the panhard bar only works well if you eliminate upper control arms and go to a torque arm?? true? if this is the case i really dont want to get involved all of this, im just trying to make this car into a street/fun car and think some aftermarket upper/lower control arms will do the trick.

A panhard bar locates the rear end side to side, something the stock arm arangement does not do as well as it it could.

On a fun street car, you don't need one, I've never missed not having one myself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online