suspension upgrades list ?

Caboose302

Reaction score
thanks for all the replys the stance on my car is ok previous owner installed tokiko springs with kyb and bullit struts and shocks not too long ago.. however the ride is pretty rough and makes your typical mustang creeps and sounds.. I wanna do some re search and get a laundry list of all new suspension parts and in the spring time when I install my new staggered wheels I ll have a fresh suspension. my number one question is the springs I have now that previous owner installed springs website says it drops 1.25 all around.. now I m sure they are settled now my main question is do you think I will notice a big difference in drop if I install H&R super sport springs to the tokiko I have now ? If Its not going to be a very drastic drop than i can take out the isos if they are not taken out already and any other options to get a lower stance like H&R SS ?

I have a 3" drop and it rides like crap, but I like the stance, so I'm going with coilovers soon. Might be something you want to look into?

Mustanger

Reaction score
Lower Control Arms (mine are MM adjustables) are a wonderful addition to good handling!!! Well worth the money...my lil car now stays planted with no more wheel hop on acceleration & going around corners is a pure pleasure! One of my better additions to driving pleasure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online