SVE S1 Seats

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have these, or planning on getting them?

A pair of racing seats with rails for $550.
Seems a bit too good?

hiNzZ6Al.jpg

gDlMjq6l.jpg

65euuAUl.jpg

2wV3WUel.jpg

[video=youtube;c5ZyI4y5iCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5ZyI4y5iCo[/video]

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/SVE-7904S-KIT/SVE-S1-Mustang-Racing-Seat-Black-79-04

TanTop94

Reaction score
I saw these and I think they are going to be a very similar seat to what summit sells. Thought for something that comes with rails and what not Id say it's a hell of a deal. Might have alittle bit more cushioning as well.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
a seat is important enough for both safety and comfort that I would not risk a brand I do not know or had not even sat in.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think sve is a respectable brand, but yes I agree I'd want to sit in one first.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to sit in them as well. SVE means they are probably rebadged some other seats lol

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Go on ebay and you will find tons just like that but cheaper. Only difference is the rails it seems

RichV

Reaction score
They definitely have the market in price.

But I cringe at the seams around the curves when you see the material get wavy. Just looks cheap, and I bet the rest is similar when you notice the details. Just like anything else, you get what you pay for.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Do they offer them in red?
I kind of want a pair of Procar drifters (only $177 each) but like Rich said, the curves for the shoulder bolsters are keeping me from buying them. They look weird.

cameron57

Reaction score
Love the price point just hate the red stiching. It looks fine on a red car or a car with red accents but most dont have that.

riored4v

Reaction score
bumping this to see if there is any recent feedback on these. Strongly considering them. The price (since they include brackets) is pretty dang hard to beat.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
bumping this to see if there is any recent feedback on these. Strongly considering them. The price (since they include brackets) is pretty dang hard to beat.

The 20 or so reviews seemed positive. You should go read up on those.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I've been thinking about them for a while now too. And yes the reviews are pretty positive. Wish there was someone on here that could give some personal experience.

riored4v

Reaction score
Yup, I've read through all the reviews for both versions of the seats (assembled/non-assembled). Aside from those I haven't found much info. Like mentioned above, was hoping to find someone with personal experience that I could ask some questions. For $515 it's hard to pass them up though.

torch318

Reaction score
I've been thinking about them for a while now too. And yes the reviews are pretty positive. Wish there was someone on here that could give some personal experience.
You could be our guinea pig! [emoji6]

rw95gt

Reaction score
I have them. They are not bad for the money. I did cut the seatbelt bracket off to get them in my 1995 gts. I was planning on saving up for a nice set of seats and just decided to give these a try. They bolted up fine. They stay put and don't jiggle in the slides. The stitching is ok but not perfect. Im 6'2" 210lbs and have broad shoulders and I wear 33" pants. My waste fits nicely but my shoulders are a bit to wide for them. They are stiff but comfortable. The material seems durable. The red stitching worked for me because my car is red.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online