SVO intake w/npi heads

Armydad

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick question, can the SVO intake be used with npi heads?

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Ford states that the SVO is worth a solid 30 hp, just incase the question was in the air. SVO heads un ported are worth anothe 30 hp. Port them and gain around 40 hp. Wicked streetable cam around 25 hp. Big bore block 40-50 hp.

175 hp gain, not including bolt on's. Add that to the 215 hp factory number, 390 hp. Add full exhaust, 25 hp (full potential because of motor.) Intake parts, CAL, T-Body, MAF, 25-30 hp. Tune. Easy 450 hp. and with 16 loss to the wheels you'll be packin 373.8 rwhp. And still have more hp to grab if you get ride of power steering, a/c, electric water pump. Which would carry you to around 400 rwhp. Then I'd buy an aluminum drive shaft. Actually, I'm explaining what I want to do soon as I get my job in accounting. :) Then slap a 150 shot for 550 rwhp.

S

scarface

^ I think it will be hard to hit that with any stock FORD cam.

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Thats why I mentioned using a wicked street cam. comp cam 270 or something of that nature. Unless its not for street then go wilder. :D

S

scarface

caseypayne69 said:
Thats why I mentioned using a wicked street cam. comp cam 270 or something of that nature. Unless its not for street then go wilder. :D
Ok, sorry about that...I missed that part.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
caseypayne69 said:

you will now recieve 30 lashings

S

scarface

DropTopPony said:
scarface said:
caseypayne69 said:

you will now recieve 30 lashings
Please sir, May I have another ?! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online