SVTP Texas Meet and ME!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Well i went to a SVTP Texas meet, everyone was awesome, very kind people, my car looks like shit compared to all of these beautiful cars.

mikey1.jpg

mikey2.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

New1.jpg

new2.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Hope Yall Enjoy.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
that red one looks kind of like mine ^-^ ^-^

nice cars, ..............Paul your car might not be a Terminator, but its still a nice ass ride 8) 8) Having that KB puts it in a elite category :pimp:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
the red one would be my lil bro's car :rollinglaugh:

thanks man, sometimes i just feel like trading her in for a terminator. She didnt look that mean parked next to a TT Cobra at the meet. It looked like a sad POS. i need to get the front end lower too.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice pics. Your the unique one with the Sn95 KB'er! Love your car bro! :)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
the red one would be my lil bro's car :rollinglaugh:

thanks man, sometimes i just feel like trading her in for a terminator. She didnt look that mean parked next to a TT Cobra at the meet. It looked like a sad POS. i need to get the front end lower too.

we all have those feelings, I want one too........but its just going to have to wait. House comes first then, comes ride. Maybe by the start or middle of 08 I can get the one I want. It will happen just later down the road.

Same can be said for you, just enjoy the car you have now and see the Terminator in your future...........when they are a little less expensive too :D

69clark

Reaction score
Pics look great, so does that decal. lol
Look on the bright side, at least your car doesn't look like all the rest. lol But I want an 03-04 too!

I am gonna have to hook up on one of those meets. Texas won't do, but do they meet on the east coast at all?

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
69clark said:
Pics look great, so does that decal. lol
Look on the bright side, at least your car doesn't look like all the rest. lol But I want an 03-04 too!

I am gonna have to hook up on one of those meets. Texas won't do, but do they meet on the east coast at all?
ya man go to SVTP and then click "Taste of Home" then click your area.

Matt, most of these guys were making serious numbers. Procharged GT, TT CObra. Most of em respected my numbers tho, there was a HCI 97 Pacific Green CObra i asked if he wanted to run and he said he rather not lol

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
come on paulio! you gotta keep me informed on these kinda get togethers! :'( do you not love me like you used to?? :'( :'( :'(

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
come on paulio! you gotta keep me informed on these kinda get togethers! :'( do you not love me like you used to?? :'( :'( :'(

Forced induction only maybe? :hammer:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
2GB flash drive, i have 86 songs on it and havent even used a 1/4 of the space

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
2GB flash drive, i have 86 songs on it and havent even used a 1/4 of the space

thats pretty cool, that woud be awesome to be able to load tunes the diagnostic port through that...just switch out those things for different ones...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The pic in your avatar has a cowl hood...i thought your sig pics were old and needed updating...so you don't have a cowl hood?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
he doesn't have a cowl hood and i didnt know that was your interior paul. your probably wondering wtf i said nitrous on your car lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010