SVTPerformace.com?!?!?

blackfang

Reaction score
That site is slowly falling down hill and very very political. It is as bad as Capital Hill. I rarely post on it because there is very little information posted. Typical SVTP BS here. I get a pm from an Admin asking me about a gripe I had with a Moderator(I called the mod out on some BS from 4 years ago). I was quick and to the point with 2 sentences and of course he replies back, with don't make comments like that or something. Well WTF chuck? Why did you ask the question. Some people should not ask a question if they can't handle the answer they get.

Even the SN95 section is starting to be crap. Pretty bad when I post a real tech question that you don't see and I get the answer from 2 other sites before I get the first reply which had "use the search function".

Folks, I am a knowledgable guy and if I have a suspension question like that, chances are I found jack crap in the search function because its all about Longtubes and gears and what cold air intakes to use. I find it easier and easier to not go on the site and frequent other sites instead.

I guess they are forgetting without the enthusiast, the site is nothing.

badass98svt

Reaction score
^^^^
YOU also seem to pick a lot of fights on the other boards...

wink wink

blackfang

Reaction score
I pick them where they are due, like on Mustangworld. That board is full of idiots that go out an offer very bad tech. I call it how I see it. MW is nothing but an argumentative site and drama. I also end it where it needs to be as well and don't continue it on unlike many others. ;)

My issue on SVTP was of 4 years ago where a moderator talked alot of smack about the LS1 and called me out to race. I drove 3 states to race, he didnt even show. My latest comment was fitting for him as he was talking about it again and bragging about his 13.6 second stock GT, yet was afraid to race a little botl on LS1.

skmcobra

Reaction score
snakebit97 said:
I am new to these car forums guys, so look over me if I ask something silly. But I signed up for admission to SVT performance 3 or 4 days ago and havent been cleared to post yet. I Emailed the staff there and was very polite in asking if maybe they had overlooked me. I haven't heard anything back and am still not able to post on a thread. Were they this slow when you signed up in getting you cleared?
I've found that the admin at svtperformance is absolutely horrible at getting back to you and a bit cocky. Whereas the admin on this site is very friendly and prompt. As this forum builds, I will begin spending more time here.

N

nckissfan

I like SVTP, and have very little problems, in any section. Face it, every forum, including this one, have a-holes. Over there, I stick around in the SN-95 section mostly. I don't come here often, due to a problem I had with a member awhile back. I look through the forums, but don't post a lot.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
damn lightening larry is a prick

why EXACTLY do you say that? I have noticed at times he can be a dick but I wonder if you can specifiy something that makes you say that?

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
ju015dd said:

why EXACTLY do you say that? I have noticed at times he can be a dick but I wonder if you can specifiy something that makes you say that?

just the way he comes off man, i know i broke a rule in the sn95 forum but damn, such a very mild thing. i posted my corner lights in the market, but i , like many of the other guys, hardly ever look in the market. so i put it in the sn95 section just to get it some views. came at me right away "DO NOT PURPOSELY POST IN THE WRONG FORUM" not cool or nothing about it. i know i was breaking a very small rule but give me the death penalty i guess. guess i am just in a pissy mood cause i bought some damn lights i dont really like. oh well, but on a side note, if i ever meet him and person i will hand him a free ass beating just cause. the way he has treated some others in the past

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
Snakebit said:
ju015dd said:

just the way he comes off man, i know i broke a rule in the sn95 forum but damn, such a very mild thing. i posted my corner lights in the market, but i , like many of the other guys, hardly ever look in the market. so i put it in the sn95 section just to get it some views. came at me right away "DO NOT PURPOSELY POST IN THE WRONG FORUM" not cool or nothing about it. i know i was breaking a very small rule but give me the death penalty i guess. guess i am just in a pissy mood cause i bought some damn lights i dont really like. oh well, but on a side note, if i ever meet him and person i will hand him a free ass beating just cause. the way he has treated some others in the past

understood...........forget that site, stay here O0

badass98svt

Reaction score
Rules are rules. While Lightning larry may come off as a dlck, he is just doing his job.
If everyone posted stuff for sale in the SN95 tech area, then it may as well be the classified section.
i get so aggrivated when people post shlt for sale in the tech section.

bens4vcobra

Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Thanks man its good to see some familiar names on a new board. I like it here because there is alot less animocity.

Yeah true. i came over here from svtp recently... way too many keyboard jockeys who argue with eachother over who's car is faster while their cars sit in the garage.

I dont get too upset at the reoccuring posts, we were all noobs at one point... some of us still are O0

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Rules are rules. While Lightning larry may come off as a dlck, he is just doing his job.
If everyone posted stuff for sale in the SN95 tech area, then it may as well be the classified section.
i get so aggrivated when people post shlt for sale in the tech section.

well he has come off as a dick to 98% of the people he has contact with :dunno: :dunno: I swear I dont think I have read one positive thing about him. Honestly I dont care one way or the other, Sn95forums is my home NOT SVTP ........to each their own.

S

scarface

I do have to admit, I spend more time over there since I got my Cobra, but not as much as here...

I have like 52 post over there, and Ive been a member for 5 years..lol :) I have just a little more here ???

blackfang

Reaction score
I have posted a little bit more again and it still is the same.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrence