SVTPerformace.com?!?!?

97WhitePony

Reaction score
As long as they keep up with the pictures and videos haha... iknow of alot of people who just visit it for that purpose only haha...

SMOKE

Reaction score
Up now .. may have been maintenance.

badass98svt

Reaction score
i'm on SVTP several times daily. never heard anything about it being for sale, and it wasn't down anytime recently either

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
i'm on SVTP several times daily. never heard anything about it being for sale, and it wasn't down anytime recently either

what he said

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Thanks man its good to see some familiar names on a new board. I like it here because there is alot less animocity.

shaolinmonk777

Reaction score
i think you spelled it wrong. its not performace its performance. theres a "n" in it. thats the problem.

spdracer

Reaction score
97WhitePony said:
As long as they keep up with the pictures and videos haha... iknow of alot of people who just visit it for that purpose only haha...

count me as one of those people lol.

Peter

Reaction score
97WhitePony said:

thats usually why I visit that site

hot chicks thread and hot gf thread FTW

Reaction score
badass98svt said:

same. I usually stick the SN95 forum and stay out of the lounge. ;D

blackfang

Reaction score
That place is going to shit real fast. I stay off Stangnet and may end up staying off SVTP too.

badass98svt

Reaction score
The sn95 forums has a GREAT group of guys. VERY knowledgeable!
SVTP is my primary forum. I stay in the sn95 forums section though.
They all ahve the exact same car as me, so they have the best and most accurate info usually. You know what I'm saying?
Blackfang, You shouldn't stop coming to SVTP, just stay in our section, you know how the guys are in there. I don't see you over there too often at all. But I see you on MW all the time, now THAT site is a bunch of A-HOLES.
PERIOD

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
They all ahve the exact same car as me, so they have the best and most accurate info usually. You know what I'm saying?
Blackfang, You shouldn't stop coming to SVTP, just stay in our section, you know how the guys are in there. I don't see you over there too often at all. But I see you on MW all the time, now THAT site is a bunch of A-HOLES.
PERIOD

the bottom line is sn95forums has the best group of guys on the net PERIOD END OF STORY :)

blackfang

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
PERIOD

I actually visit the different sites for different reasons. Most of my posts on SVTP are from the sn-95 section. I stay in there the most but also venture other areas of SVTP. Hell I have made 10-15 Posts today alone there.

MW do have assholes but I go there because its comical as there isnt any real tech. If I want hardcore tech I stay away from Stangnet and MW and venture MPH, Modular Depot, Modular Fords, lurk Modular Misfits and here.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
MW FORUM is the shittest/suckest mustang forum on the net.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online