swapping 5.0 into my 94 V6 - need some advice

OP
OP
Aviator Guy

Aviator Guy

Reaction score
Guys the wierd thing just happened to me, I went to my car hook up the fuel pressure gauge and the car start right away and the psi was around 30, so I shut it off disconnect the hoses and put everything away to start my car again and guess what???!!! Fricking car didn't start so I put back the FPR and tested the psi again and with the vacuum hose on it was 40 PSI but she didn't start. I am thinking I am not getting spark or it could be some wire plug underneath the car got water inside from the carwash. Any ideas where to start now?

GEORGEKLASS

Reaction score
Guys the wierd thing just happened to me, I went to my car hook up the fuel pressure gauge and the car start right away and the psi was around 30, so I shut it off disconnect the hoses and put everything away to start my car again and guess what???!!! Fricking car didn't start so I put back the FPR and tested the psi again and with the vacuum hose on it was 40 PSI but she didn't start. I am thinking I am not getting spark or it could be some wire plug underneath the car got water inside from the carwash. Any ideas where to start now?

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-for...-checklist-for-fuel-injected-mustangs.787471/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online