Swapping motor and questions

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
damnit, i told that guy i had dibs on it to give me a cople days to get him the money and he sold the damn thing from under me .........................

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
hey man any updates???? I can't wait to here something from this car :) , anyway I got an update. I fell into a free mark 8 motor with 15mins. of run time :) it was pulled in either 94 or 95 and used to mock up stuff for a probe i think it was and then it's been sitting there since in an engine bag :) i'm getting it for free but i got to pay to get it shipped from NJ lol. Anyway, i was wondering.... do you still have that mark 8 intake? just wondering dude, and if so what did you ever do to yours to get it to work?? thanks

waltnono

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
hey man any updates???? I can't wait to here something from this car :) , anyway I got an update. I fell into a free mark 8 motor with 15mins. of run time :) it was pulled in either 94 or 95 and used to mock up stuff for a probe i think it was and then it's been sitting there since in an engine bag :) i'm getting it for free but i got to pay to get it shipped from NJ lol. Anyway, i was wondering.... do you still have that mark 8 intake? just wondering dude, and if so what did you ever do to yours to get it to work?? thanks

Just delete the butterfly valves from the IMRC. Use some JB wield to fill the holes from removed the rod.

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea well i think i'm going to get a 5 speed to go in there so i'm just going to be doing a wiring swap also, so no big deal. I think i want to keep the plates though...

waltnono

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
yea well i think i'm going to get a 5 speed to go in there so i'm just going to be doing a wiring swap also, so no big deal. I think i want to keep the plates though...
Ur using a rpm switch?

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
naw, i got a cobra wiring harness and computer. I just couldn't use it with the auto but if i go manual then i can use it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online