sway bar and control arms

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought I had saw here where someone was having a lot of noise and it was discovered he had swapped control arms but torqued them up in the air. On the other hand with the side exhaust and the air ride if I drop it down to its lowest point to tighten them then there is NO way I can get to them while its on the ground and would need a lift. Like said though with no spring nor air in the bag I should be able to jack it up as high as needed with out too much trouble but just wasn't sure if its the position that its tightened that is supposed to matter or the difference in the pressure from the spring/bag to the force of gravity pushing it down, or if it matters at all. Got the passenger side done today. I expect the drivers side to go MUCH faster since there isn't a chance now of mixing up the drivers/pass side shock brackets and only a %75 chance of putting the lower on backwards, again......... I was delayed when I mentioned in a text that I was going to need my friends help when I do the K and the fronts. He just loves to turn wrenches so much he showed up at the end of the driveway a couple of hours later. We got delayed discussing details and parts needed/not needed and then looking at his car. Damn I forgot to get pics as he drove his racecar and it is all racecar. Big block, big slicks, big attitude..... He just got it together and is still not comfortable with the power he says.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
He looked genuinely a little scared when he said it but I told him he would get use to it, and probably want more like usual.