Swords Evolution

OP
OP
hotmustang95

hotmustang95

Reaction score
Been a minute since an update, how's that SVE radiator working out?

Works very well. Most of the time while driving I can keep the fan off and it stays at 190. I hope to do an event this month to really put it to the test but the real test will be Sebring in May.

Anger.Engineering

Reaction score
New member, (haven't gotten to write my introduction) but I have a Pacific Green 248a car and I love this build, especially the yellow. Almost want to borrow that idea...

OP
OP
hotmustang95

hotmustang95

Reaction score
Wow.... Been a minute since I've been here. Great to see the place is still here. Was recently talking to my buddy about the good ole days and mustang forums before Facebook ruined it all and thought wondered if SN95 Forum's was still available. This is the only place that has my build still documented. Still have my car. My daughter is now 19 and shares my car passion. Ive been helping her mod her new to her and first car, a 2017 Nissan 370Z. Brought back a lot of memories going through my old thread.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wow.... Been a minute since I've been here. Great to see the place is still here. Was recently talking to my buddy about the good ole days and mustang forums before Facebook ruined it all and thought wondered if SN95 Forum's was still available. This is the only place that has my build still documented. Still have my car. My daughter is now 19 and shares my car passion. Ive been helping her mod her new to her and first car, a 2017 Nissan 370Z. Brought back a lot of memories going through my old thread.
Welcome back bud. Glad to have you. I was away and back a few times over the past decade. Gonna try a d stick around for a bit....lol. awesome build!! Stick around and hang with us!!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Dont be a stranger. Sn95forums functions well on cellphones, plus all the annoying retarded comments normally associated with FB simply isnt here. Ill admit fb has some great pages, but they far between each other.

Perhaps snap a few good updated pics of your car for your build thread. Definitely snap some pics of your daughters 370z. I love the nissan Z cars....they sexy

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome back! This was one of my favorite builds on here. I'd love to see some fresh pics but deep down I really want another exhaust video if you still have that side exit you built!

OP
OP
hotmustang95

hotmustang95

Reaction score
Welcome back! This was one of my favorite builds on here. I'd love to see some fresh pics but deep down I really want another exhaust video if you still have that side exit you built!
Thank you. I actually rebuilt it last year. Just replaced rusted out parts. The only exhaust note I Have is the one I posted on that thread. Maybe ill update with a new vid. I've added CF wrap to the roof and hood to hide the ugly paint. Way cheaper then repainting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online