Tach Not working in 95 Mustang Project

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
Please feel free to express thanks to whoever it was that hooked you up.

We always enjoy knowing who helped others out and it’s great to give them recognition for a job well done.

Glad it’s all worked out now and you can start working on other issues to help make the beast a better driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well TTocs is the man of the hour for sure as are all the ones who have given me intel during this endeavor so far. Now just getting new carpet and other little things ordered.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well TTocs is the man of the hour for sure as are all the ones who have given me intel during this endeavor so far. Now just getting new carpet and other little things ordered.

Well hell..........not that I’d ever want to inflate his ego anymore, but nice job Scott!!!!

[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
do you know how to pull the codes for the abs?

I went to try and pull codes and the guy in the video has two plugs under his hood where I only have one. What am I missing. There is no check engine light on but ABS is on. I did front brakes and cleaned all the ABS sensors with brake cleaner.

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
I went to try and pull codes and the guy in the video has two plugs under his hood where I only have one. What am I missing. There is no check engine light on but ABS is on. I did front brakes and cleaned all the ABS sensors with brake cleaner.
never mind guys the cap was on the port or what i thought was a cap. Little did I know. Under the cap was the port and the power supply. Now it gave me the 111 code which i have read means all is good is this correct. The other it gave me was either 121 or 221 and the ABS light is still on.

trebor3170

Reaction score
So TTocs finally got rid of that cluster, he offered it to me, but I had a cluster local for cheap, glad it helped somebody out. The help and support on this site is just awesome. Now for everybodys fun and enjoyment, since it is a Friday night, MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online