Tail of the Dragon

Marvin97

Reaction score
Dont pay attention to this^ joker, he'll be bringing my luggage for me in the back of that ol f one fiddy!

02gtvertible

Reaction score
Dont pay attention to this^ joker, he'll be bringing my luggage for me in the back of that ol f one fiddy!
I and the lady friend will be leaving at 3 in the AM when i get off work. Your on your own boutcha luggage brotha man. Guess youll have to cram it in the trunk of the ol "calico kitten" :D

97LSxGT

Reaction score
So whose all staying where? Gf wants to stay at fontana..couple friends may split a room. Depends if they want to hear me sawin logs lol

97LSxGT

Reaction score
anybody interested in a amateur but VERY good photographer coming along? i can talk to him about prices etc. hes trying to get his name out there and right now hes signed on for mini truck shows etc. i can get a car by car price if interested and group pics etc. his usual rates are $75-$100 for a full shoot. so idk for sure how hed price this but hes reasonable. thats for his rights to the copyrights, editing, a cd etc.

lemme know if yall are interested.

02gtvertible

Reaction score
+1 if none of you clowns were gonna show up it woulda been pretty cool to know that in advance to taking vacation to go down there. Woulda been nice to save my yearly trip to deals gap for a mustang group that would have shown up.

02gtvertible

Reaction score
yea we had fun...without every joker that said they were gonna show up! Where is everyone that had their "rooms booked" and had already said they were gonna show? what about the cat that organized this ordeal? where was he?

OP
OP
Saint

Saint

Reaction score
yea we had fun...without every joker that said they were gonna show up! Where is everyone that had their "rooms booked" and had already said they were gonna show? what about the cat that organized this ordeal? where was he?

Had some finance issues sorry fellas...life happened pretty hard...I thought my ride would be fixed by the meet time...got laid off.....it's still not fixed, I'm currently working for the lowest of wages right now to attempt to get it fixed.

Solar

Reaction score
Had some finance issues sorry fellas...life happened pretty hard...I thought my ride would be fixed by the meet time...got laid off.....it's still not fixed, I'm currently working for the lowest of wages right now to attempt to get it fixed.

I know the feeling

Marvin97

Reaction score
We had a good time either way, just would have been nice if we could have gotten a heads up. We could have put it back a week and went with the larger mustang groups. Oh well

shorty

Reaction score
our mustang group is going on the 14 i believe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online