take your guess!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
For some people like me 1/4 tracks are too far away.

yep, mine is about a hour and a half away........1/8 mile track is HALF A HOUR away

ripper

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
quickstang_1994 said:

yep, mine is about a hour and a half away........1/8 mile track is HALF A HOUR away

Ive never run 1/8. Im lookin forward to it at Gatlinburg. What gear ya think i will be in at the end with 4:10's :dunno:

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
verdict is in! ran a 9.3 with room to grow.. beat a older formula firebird, a 32v mark, 95 GT 5spd, and hung with a supra TT till i hit 3rd then he walked :banana: that comes around to a 14.6. Not bad for only a filter on the motor, gears, exhaust, and a shift kit. Otherwise the CEL is on and its running rich.. oh yea and i cut a 2.1 60ft on that 9.3 run, could have gotten faster but i needed to get back home. i tell ya guys, the cars a hoss factory freak.. real strong for a BONE stock motor

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Snakebit said:
quickstang_1994 said:

Ive never run 1/8. Im lookin forward to it at Gatlinburg. What gear ya think i will be in at the end with 4:10's :dunno:

I can tell you in my 91GT Steve with 410's I was at the TOP OF THIRD when I crossed the beams on the 1/8 mile your should be similar I would think

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Stevo said:
Snakebit said:
quickstang_1994 said:

I can tell you in my 91GT Steve with 410's I was at the TOP OF THIRD when I crossed the beams on the 1/8 mile your should be similar I would think

heh, going to be intresting to see how my L does ( if thats what im driving up there ) because with the fact that it will probally still be stock other than my DR's that I will have on the new wheels and the ALTITTUDE up there, ............what would probally be a mid to upper 8 here is going to be ........hell I don't even want to think about what its going to be up there :-[. Im going to have to see what some other L owners are doing on the track in elevated sisuations so Ill know what to expect.

ripper

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm 3rd huh. Thats the hardest gear to hit damnit. LOL. I wanna see what the L will do with Fets and Stevo in the bed and a case of cold Molson Ice's. :hammer:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Hmmmmmm 3rd huh. Thats the hardest gear to hit damnit. LOL. I wanna see what the L will do with Fets and Stevo in the bed and a case of cold Molson Ice's. :hammer:

Ha Ill definitely tip the scales at OVER 5,000 with all that :ass3: and :drunk: in the back :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

That just added 7 tenths to my et :( :( :(

:D

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Stevo said:

Ha Ill definitely tip the scales at OVER 5,000 with all that :ass3: and :drunk: in the back :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

That just added 7 tenths to my et :( :( :(

:D
heck no, it adds more traction, better weight balance... :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i wouldnt call that a factory freak...

around here it is.. i was the only the only 4.6 2v out there.. not many people find reason to do anything with them.. i did though. Lot of sn95 5.0 cars, but not a single 4.6 2v out of 100 cars out there racing other then mine.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Vendetta said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

around here it is.. i was the only the only 4.6 2v out there.. not many people find reason to do anything with them.. i did though. Lot of sn95 5.0 cars, but not a single 4.6 2v out of 100 cars out there racing other then mine.
that doesnt mean it is a factory freak, that means it isnt your ordinary non-pi in your area...two totally different things.

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Vendetta said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

that doesnt mean it is a factory freak, that means it isnt your ordinary non-pi in your area...two totally different things.

i guess it depends on a persons definition of factory freak ??? the ones that are around here are sad. And there not much different then me, so it could be either my driving or the car, or both ???

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
a factory freak is a stock car that runs faster or has more power than what that car was tested at from the factory.

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
76mph and yea i guess so.. it was pretty quick stock though to. who knows, doesnt matter as long as its fast right :thumb:

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Thats almost what my speedster runs and it alot heavier and is stock (gears and all). 9.5's@76 with 2.2 60'. But most npi run high 9's-10's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Staff online

Members online