taking the car to the track for the first time this friday

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
408w ...i have started it but being laid off really put a big stop to that plan ...so now im buying small stuff that i can afford to shave some time off this motor that will be able to go onto the 351 based motor so i dont throw my money away.... but next to come are the maintence issues i need ...new oil pan and ball joints...then i am going for sub frames and then gears...hopefully i will be about done with piecing together my nitrous kit shortly and that will be all i will do to the stock 302...then i am saving for afr225's :pimp:

Downshift

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
408w ...i have started it but being laid off really put a big stop to that plan ...so now im buying small stuff that i can afford to shave some time off this motor that will be able to go onto the 351 based motor so i dont throw my money away.... but next to come are the maintence issues i need ...new oil pan and ball joints...then i am going for sub frames and then gears...hopefully i will be about done with piecing together my nitrous kit shortly and that will be all i will do to the stock 302...then i am saving for afr225's :pimp:

Is this going in the 94 or the fox? Sounds like its gonna be a beast.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
for the 94...

the fox is where i want it to be ...just a freshly rebuilt 302 that i can load the family in and cruise around town...

the 94 will be my weekend monster

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online