Talladega Nights

yellowgt

Reaction score
Who's going to see this one when it come's out. It looks funny as hell.

Gotta love Will Farrell movies.. :thumb:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Help me Jesus, Help me Indian guy, Help me tom cruise, tom help me, put a spell on me tom cruise

97WhitePony

Reaction score
yellowgt said:
Who's going to see this one when it come's out. It looks funny as hell.

Gotta love Will Farrell movies.. :thumb:

I dunno... did you WATCH "kicking and screaming"... or even "Melinda and Melinda" .... and even "Bewitched" for the most part.... im hoping this brings us back to the Will we all know and love.... cause if not, that would make his last GREAT movie, Anchorman... (thats a 3 flop to 1 ratio...) maybe hes due... hehe

Peter

Reaction score
it looks like it should be a back to will ferrel basics comedy.

plus leslie bibb is in it and she is smoking hot.

I'll be seeing this one in theaters for sure.

97GTS

Reaction score
will ferrell's one of my favorite comedians...he's hilarious!!!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
im not expecting much, like when i was waiting for old school to come out. but i still think it will have its funny moments, i will prob wait to see what the local movie critic says about it, and if he hates it, that means ill love it and waste 6.50 to see it.

yellowgt

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
im not expecting much, like when i was waiting for old school to come out. but i still think it will have its funny moments, i will prob wait to see what the local movie critic says about it, and if he hates it, that means ill love it and waste 6.50 to see it.

Come on 95KBGT you can't tell me Old School isn't one of the funniest movies made, It was fuc*in hilarious... :rollinglaugh:

I agree with his last three movies, I do agree that this movie looks like he's going back to his old school comedy...pardon the pun..LOL

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
oh man i cant wait for this movie! its going to be soo funny. hopefully not like bewitched and kicking and screaming.. :lame: like someone else said..

wtf KB!? you didnt like OLD SCHOOL!? o man i loved that movie! "come on! snoop! snoop a loop!" ahahahah i loveee it.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
haha, i guess i worded it wrong, i meant i didnt make it a priority to see old school but when i did, i loved it, and i hope its the same with this new movie. =)

yellowgt

Reaction score
Hey 95KBGT what kind of numbers are you putting down with the Kenne Bell blower??

Any pics of the setup??

97GTS

Reaction score
yellowgt said:
Come on 95KBGT you can't tell me Old School isn't one of the funniest movies made, It was fuc*in hilarious... :rollinglaugh:

'come on everybody we're going streaking' :banana:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
what even worse when i typed my last post in this thread..i was intoxicated and i made more sense. LMAO

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i went and saw it tonight. It was pretty good. I was expecting more honestly but it was pretty good.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I was expecting it to suck and I personally though it was better than anchorman, well worth the $9. I almost didn't stop laughing for the first 30 minutes of the movie.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya it was pretty good well worth the $$ and def better than anchorman. id go see it again cuz i wanna go fast!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjankow661