Tangled with a nice Lightening today...

Mustanger

Reaction score
I had fun this morning early...a gorgeous Red Lightening pulled up next to me at a red light, I mean it was so clean...looked better than new! As soon as the light turned green...it was a nice sight...two super clean exquisitely detailed vehicles just cruising side by side...We gave each other thumbs up! LOL....

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
See, to me, that would be nicer than having him stomp the pedal when the light changed.

darinmasse

Reaction score
I hads a similar event with a nice foxbody the other day car was way nicer than my own but still hot a respectful thumbs up made me feel good lol

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Yeah it was good...we both knew he would just kill me so why chance it? I have never seen a better looking truck! I really appreciated what he had done to make it look so good...because mine was clean too... a bit rougher with the age and miles though. lol cars are fun.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I went to a local car meet yesterday and a blacked out 2nd gen lightning showed up and parked a few spots down. It was cammed the f*uck out and sounded so pissed off. I'm not a fan of 2 door trucks at all but I must say those lightning's are quite cool.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online