teal 95 gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Hi all, I figured I would just make this into a build thread if you read my introduction thread or whatever it is you would know of me. I bought a teal 95 gt in march of this year and it was in pretty rough shape mechanically and aesthetically, so I am now almost done with it outside of throwing a super charger in it. I have done a pretty decent amount of work on it so far some small things and some big major things. I replaced my shocks and struts because they did not exist when I made the purchase on the car, I then started to buy small bolt on power adders here and there, started to save up to redo the entire exhaust headers back, e303 cam then got the 4.10 gears dropped in had it dyno'd at Dez Racing (it put down pretty decent numbers for still having the stock upper and lower intake they were pretty impressed), removed EGR and Smog Pump along with any emissions gear, new motor and tranny mounts, new rear brakes, cleaned up the interior really good and removed the rear seats with a delete kit, replaced stock horizontal tails with vertical Raxiom Smoked tails for the sequential kit (HOLY SHIT OMG YOUR AN IDIOT HORIZONTAL TAILS ARE THE BEST, its my car I do not care much for any ones view on it but mine), blacked out the third brake light with nite shades and clear, blacked out the side reflectors with vinyl, sanded down rust on the strut tower brace repainted it ford red to match the msd gear and red plug wires and much more I will list at a later post haha. I am now waiting to get it back from Dez Racing I am having the tranny rebuilt, new torque convertor dropped in, H&R SuperSport Springs, Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates, and 18x9/18x10 staggered black Saleens. Going to rape the thread with a few pics of different things I have done and then hopefully in a few weeks will be breaking necks dropping jaws when I get it back!!

Sorry for this wall of text read it or not you will be impressed at how much I put into this car haha.:thumbsup:

also
i7vGxuE.jpg

somewhat sure my car is pretty rare with the options it has and it's an auto if anyone knows how many of this specific car were made in this color I would greatly appreciate it, I know like a total of around 10,000 were made in teal but how many had these options etc?

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
this is when I gave it the first wash when I brought it home and second pic is of before I blacked out the side reflectors and dropped it off a few weeks back (I clayed it, compounded, polish and waxed it)
eLeKxXB.jpg

CDIfixp.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
these are a pic of when i first bought it and cleaned the engine bay up a good amount and then second one is pretty recent after removing un needed wires etc
zcDBTcY.jpg

cfaAhn8.jpg

I plan to change the BBK CAI couplings into red ones from vato zone or something.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Clean man. Really like what you've done to the car. I need to paint my tower brace red too. My wires look all messed up lol.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
INTERIOR ( my passenger side still has the Factory plastic cling wrap for the carpet HAHA I will never remove that ever....the driver side did to but the retard mechanic where I bought it from tore it off when I bought it I was like wtf man really)
aMeYmfq.jpg

KU74t3Z.jpg

8tUlCYy.jpg

Redid all interior lights to LED and sanded and painted backs of needles silver/white
Dt0q5sp.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Blacked out Reflectors and Bumper Inserts(put in polished stainless soon as I bought it, I am going to change it out to Black Stainless soon) thanks to AM
gGhcB0b.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I will be uploading more random pics when I come across them all leading up to when the car is finished minus the driver side fender thanks to some low life scumbag.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice mods man, very clean and tasteful. I'm a fan of keeping the horizontals on the 5.0s but those verticals look right at home on yours, I like both to be honest. I think some 99-04 GT fender badges would look real good on yours btw. You got an exhaust clip? Curious as to how those Flow 10s sound

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
yea I still have the Horizontals I might try to sell them or something I'm not sure yet they are still in amazing shape and as for the exhaust I have a few videos I think the first is the day of getting the 10's and when I got the car back with 4.10 gears second is kind of lame because there was actually people driving on this road so I couldnt really "blow by"

[video=youtube;OwypTMRZn60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwypTMRZn60[/video]
[video=youtube;j-ovMbNB2xo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ovMbNB2xo[/video]

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
thanks, it's pretty fun on the highway having people move out of my way just because the sound of the car lmao.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Rear seat delete looks pretty damn good.

I hate driving people around in my car all they do is complain about the noise like a squid haha I stuck my friends gf in the back on a road trip and she pretty much went deaf so I decided no one is safe if they sit back there and ripped the seats out lmao and the fact a limbless midget cannot fit in the rear seats.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good!

My car was originally teal like that, always wonder what it'd be like if I left it...

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
You manage to pull off the vertical tails on teal very well. It looks very aggressive since teal is light and warm color. I wonder how some anthracite wheels might looks on your car. Anyways, keep it up man.

lutter94

Reaction score
Not interested in vertical tails in the slightest. What interior do you have? The code doesn't mean much to me, as my car isn't here to look at mine. I don't think it's super rare, plenty of teal's around. If it being rare was that important to you, why would you modify it as much as you did? Looks great, modify away, but it's not exactly factory anymore.....

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Yea that's a fact, I was just curious about the vin was all haha. I believe the seats are out of a 94/95 cobra and interior is the way it came from the factory besides the seats I'm pretty sure the cars other owner was a son of the owner of a local ford dealership so they were able to get some nice shit for the interior and a ton of options.

lutter94

Reaction score
Didn't mean to come off as a dick. Car looks good, what wheels are you thinking of getting?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online