teal 95 gt

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Dat 19 year old paint......yes that is a leaf blower in the background, it's what I dry my car off with hehehehe

AHauAIj.jpg

7LlnT8f.jpg

HwfAM3U.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
94/95 GT cobra seats were the same. Could not agree more about the rear seat delete so much nicer to just say "I can only take one passenger" then to listen to someone behind me complain about space while I am just trying to clutch/shift while eating the steering wheel.

now personally the plastic on the carpet is cool when you get it but leaving it on just reminds me of going to grandma's house back in 1984.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
now personally the plastic on the carpet is cool when you get it but leaving it on just reminds me of going to grandma's house back in 1984.
yea haha I had my dad drive the car one day and I went for the ride abd quickly realized what the **** this floor mat wont stay put and tore it up lnfao

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Oh titties guys!!!! I just found out I have been taking 9.6 mp pics just set my phone to 13 mp going to find a good spot and snap a few pics 2moro hehehe.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Thanks as for the tails I like the sequentials way too much or else I woulda kept them on.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
God I'm loving the s4 now that I know all the little tricks to it etc I feel like the galaxy is far superior to the iPhone 5 imho .

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
hehe yea I just got bored today and tinted one tail light I will do the other next weekend or something also figred out how to take 13 mp pics on my phone!

hPjXXXA.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Anyone know if that hole not being used can be used for another bulb on the stock horizontals? I was thinking I could trace out an existing brake light hole then trace it onto the extra plugged up in used hole and cut out the circle with a small hole saw bit on a drill then dremel the 3 notches for the bulb. If anyone has done something similar I would love to hear.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
yup then are on the list of WILL BE DONE project they are just back behind the rebuild, and the stereo...

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I love this car. If your ever up in NY hit me up our cars would be sick for a photoshoot lol. Paint looks flawless, you keep it covered? All I use know is my leaf blower to dry my car, figured out that I can dry the car without scratching it lmao. Those tinted horizontals are gonna look ridiculous on there, nice work dude. Oh and forgot to add, the tint looks good. I had 35% put on mine, just so the cops don't bust my chops about it. The legal limit here is, you ready? A whopping 70%, thats like dirty factory windows lmao.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.