teal 95 gt

lutter94

Reaction score
Any more pics of the windows tinted? Might have to just wait until the tinted tail pics get posted..... :)

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I have more pics of windows but laptop is fkd up umm I am still working on the tails I have one done, I used a hole saw drill bit and a dremel to open up that un used light hole. I am going to try to splice in an extra light into the 96-98 raxiom sequential harness and make them sequential horizontals

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I love this car. If your ever up in NY hit me up our cars would be sick for a photoshoot lol. Paint looks flawless, you keep it covered? All I use know is my leaf blower to dry my car, figured out that I can dry the car without scratching it lmao. Those tinted horizontals are gonna look ridiculous on there, nice work dude. Oh and forgot to add, the tint looks good. I had 35% put on mine, just so the cops don't bust my chops about it. The legal limit here is, you ready? A whopping 70%, thats like dirty factory windows lmao.

Umm I am on the fence about putting the horizontals back on and as for if I cover the car, I have not owned it during the winter yet. I have been trying to find garage space through friends and family also storage places but no luck so might just throw one of the covers made for the 94-98 mustangs. I would totally be down for a road trip next spring no one around here has a decent sn95. I try to keep the car as clean as I can, for close to 20yrs old the original paint still looks pretty solid. I try to wash it like at the end of every week depending on how much it was driven during the week.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Sounds good man. My paints all original except the front bumper, mirrors and wing. Hard to keep a black car thats around 20 years old clean lol. Lemme know though I'd be down for a shoot. My car sits in the street =/

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Dat error code 551 idk why but my car has been through multiple iac's since I bought it even motorcraft ones. I kind have started to wonder if it is an electrical problem or something.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have more pics of windows but laptop is fkd up umm I am still working on the tails I have one done, I used a hole saw drill bit and a dremel to open up that un used light hole. I am going to try to splice in an extra light into the 96-98 raxiom sequential harness and make them sequential horizontals

that would be a pretty cool mod.
I did put a light in the lower bar. but because that lens is the reflector too, the light output isn't the best and you can still barely see it if your straight behind the car. And the light doesn't go all the way around to the side either.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Dat error code 551 idk why but my car has been through multiple iac's since I bought it even motorcraft ones. I kind have started to wonder if it is an electrical problem or something.

Thats odd. I replaced my factory IAC with a Duralast gold one. No issues.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
that would be a pretty cool mod.
I did put a light in the lower bar. but because that lens is the reflector too, the light output isn't the best and you can still barely see it if your straight behind the car. And the light doesn't go all the way around to the side either.

Looks good man. That reminds me of the older Mercedes like 06' and down. When you turn on the lights, you can put on the amber lights on the bottom of the tails, in the same spot you did yours. My dads 03' benz has it, pretty cool feature.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I am going to try to splice in an extra light into the 96-98 raxiom sequential harness and make them sequential horizontals
Can you post a video of that when you're done? I've always wanted sequential but can't bring myself to change out my 94-95 for 96-98.. That would be a sweet mod.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Going to see if the bodyshop can replace my f'd up front bumper with a cobra bumper and the hood with a boss inc. Cobra 2000r hood. The car will be mint when I get it back....whenever that will be.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Going to see if the bodyshop can replace my f'd up front bumper with a cobra bumper and the hood with a boss inc. Cobra 2000r hood. The car will be mint when I get it back....whenever that will be.

Omg man your car was ridiculous before, a cobra bumper and a boss hood would make it a jaw dropper.. I'm sure what ever you do its gonna be mint, good luck man!

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
No the adjuster sent a check for 4300 to my body guy and hat was before the shop got to even look at it. The adjuster has seen the amount of money into the car and said she will not total it out. She really liked the car and how clean it was, if needed I will pay for the hood and bumper out of pocket and use some of the insurance money to paint them. I would imagine the check will be bigger once they look at it up on a lift.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
If you change out the radiator cover ( sight shield) let me know. I'm looking for a new OEM one!! I have found carbon fiber or stainless ones and they look great. But not what I need. Thanks
aite man if I end up buying it back and parting it out, you have first dibs on the Rad Cover!! I still have the original sticker on it lol.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
OUT OF THE ASHES

08iJzcK.jpg

Vm6tUDO.jpg

I will have more pics within the next few weeks when I bring it back up to Mass