teal 95 gt

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
No lol but ill take his word on it hes close friends with a person I trust if that has any kind of validitity. I will just take it to a place for three pulls, I would find it hard to believe a gearhead doesn't know what his build puts down.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was just curious because the car looks like an absolute monster in all areas..... except it's still a 4 lug which I thought was kinda fishy.
Still a beautiful looking car and I'm sure it's got a whole lot more in it. Not a bad pickup for 8K.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I was just curious because the car looks like an absolute monster in all areas..... except it's still a 4 lug which I thought was kinda fishy.
Still a beautiful looking car and I'm sure it's got a whole lot more in it. Not a bad pickup for 8K.
only reason I saw for keeping the 4 lug was he had factory original saleen rims on it, I am gonna change em out though lmfao and put in 17x9/17x10 matte black 10th anniv rims, buy smoked the tails and headlights and tint for the 3rd brake light and fog lights and tint the windows and that's about all I am gonna do to this car lol.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
either those rims or I get the factory saleens powder coated to match the paint, I think it might be cheaper to go that route and have my own look.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
If those are in fact real Stern made wheels i wouldn't paint them anything.

Either keep 'em on there or store them.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Yep they're real saleens. God the car pulls so fkn hard I'm sort of afraid to really get on it lol.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
gotta upload it to youtube I cannot put a facebook video up for some reason shows up as a white box hmm lol

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
[video=youtube;HlfyDpRpyyA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlfyDpRpyyA[/video]

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
ILu3MyS.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
ordering black one piece headlights because mine have a decent amount of condensation in them and they are kind of faded also noticed the previous owner drilled 2 holes in the backs of the tail lights so I am gonna pick up new stock lx tail setup. I have to take the lx for a dyno tune and ran into what I think is a blown lower intake gasket, gonna tell them to fix anything that they find, also going to tow my sn95 up there and have them use it for a 5 lug doner car and use the same rim setup on the fox black 18x9/10 staggered saleens! I will not have the car for the rest of the winter more than likely but come spring I am going to have one sexy black fox.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online