teaser pic!? - lame sn95forums.. nobody got on to do my first teaser.. PICS!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
Take some what paper to the Cobra letters?

you have never heard of Dand Paper..... that's blasphemy!!!!!11!!1ONE!!1

its like sand paper but more dandy.. ;D

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
saleens look so good and theres no doubt in my mind when it comes time for wheels i will get some for my ride...

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
lol yeah never heard of it, so its called Dand paper? where can i get it? my cobra letters need some love...

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dand paper, you cant buy dand paper in stores!!!11one!eleven!!1111!1juan!!1

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
haha thanks handz.. yeah i plan on repainting them tomorrow too.. their are little chips in the paint.. and ill be doing the letters white too.

is it safe to spray brake cleaner on that paint? i just didn't want it to come off or anything. thanks man, and look for my other thread, the license plate LED's came out great, thanks for the help bud.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
haha thanks handz.. yeah i plan on repainting them tomorrow too.. their are little chips in the paint.. and ill be doing the letters white too.

is it safe to spray brake cleaner on that paint? i just didn't want it to come off or anything. thanks man, and look for my other thread, the license plate LED's came out great, thanks for the help bud.

i think you should repaint the brake calipers Black with silver letters like i did...it will look WAY sicker with the saleens than red.

Post pics of the new Plate Bulbs Please

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
my96gtstang said:
god you dont ever get anything..... you ruin the funnyness.... damn you

Youre always so mean to me. :(

can't you two just make up and get along? you both love each other deep down, how is it that im the only one that sees this? seriously, make up and be buddies again.. (post pics of makeup too :naughty:)

wait wait.. did i say that aloud? :dunno: huh? i didn't say anythihng LALALALALALALALALAL look out your window, its a bird! i swear it! :-\ :nonono:

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
FIVELITERS said:
my96gtstang said:
god you dont ever get anything..... you ruin the funnyness.... damn you

Youre always so mean to me. :(

can't you two just make up and get along? you both love each other deep down, how is it that im the only one that sees this? seriously, make up and be buddies again.. (post pics of makeup too :naughty:)

wait wait.. did i say that aloud? :dunno: huh? i didn't say anythihng LALALALALALALALALAL look out your window, its a bird! i swear it! :-\ :nonono:

first off no homo lol
its hard to say something being sarcastic and he never gets it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online