Teaser pic of my SNBullit photoshoot

BullitSN95

Reaction score
5409.jpg

That is all for now lol.. Pics taken with a Canon Powershot.. Car looks Amazing.. The photographer is workin on the other pics as we speak :dancing6:

OP
OP
B

BullitSN95

Reaction score
HAHA hes a busy man lol.. Dont worry there are some others that are soo worth the wait.. It took him 2 hours to collect alot of perfect angles of this car! LOL Not bad for 2500$ totall invested into it including the price of the car?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
BullitSN95 said:
HAHA hes a busy man lol.. Dont worry there are some others that are soo worth the wait.. It took him 2 hours to collect alot of perfect angles of this car! LOL Not bad for 2500$ totall invested into it including the price of the car?

Including the car ??? ???

yellowgt

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
BullitSN95 said:

Including the car ??? ???

:google2: How much did you pick up the stang for??

OP
OP
B

BullitSN95

Reaction score
I paid 1800 for the car.. 400 for the wheels and tires and new headlights and chin spoiler.. the car came with New exhuast and a steeda triax.. And the springs were a even trade for a cobra wing I had on the car LOL
Heres the others guys!! dont mind the paint.. its old LOL

5415.jpg

5412.jpg

5413.jpg

5414.jpg

5416.jpg

5417.jpg

5420.jpg

Theres like 5 more.. but there being a Whore to load

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
You only put out 1800 for it? Was there something wrong with it when you got it? Thats wayyy cheap :dancing6:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
BullitSN95 said:
Yea.. it was owned by my friend haha thats what was wrong ;)

Well you got a hell of a price on that stang, did you have to make any repairs at all to it? Spending that little on the car lets you keep money in the bank for MODS :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
looks great 2 things. number 1 how did you get the "waves" or "ripples" out of the mach 1 chin spoiler? just let the sun heat it up? and #2 what did you plug the spoiler holes with? i cant find anything.

OP
OP
B

BullitSN95

Reaction score
When I got my Chin spoiler it wasent folded in half like some are when there shipped.. I went to Mustangs unlimited here in CT and it came in a big ass box.. Alot of times I see them warped, I thought it was from people hitting them with curbs. Im extra careful with it haha.. And also, I bought the car with just the exahust stock rims and a steed triax shifter.. It had 143k on it. Ran and drove mint, Only thing I have done to it soo far maintence wise is tune up and a water pump. Other than that the car has been great ! . I orginally bought this car for my ex girlfriend cuz I used to use it from my friend and cart her around in it.. I was gonna give her a key to it on Vday but she broke up with me lol SOOOO its mine LOL.. Cant wait to see the look on her face when she see's me cruizing with another girl in it HAHA. But yea.. other than those small things.. cars been great.. THe REason I think it was cheap is it needs a trunkpan welded in, its got 1 hole in it from rust! and the passide lower 1/4 panel has rust breakin out.. But I have good connnections on bodywork soo this winter its getting all done over

The spoiler was taken off, I did not plug the holes at all,, its a eyesore up close but my body man is gonna fill them with weld over the winter ;)

Hellion94

Reaction score
Yeah i didn't plug mine either when i took them out. I'll have them filled eventually

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
doesnt water enter? i was thinking about putting stainless steel bolts in them.

OP
OP
B

BullitSN95

Reaction score
I wouldent know I dont drive it in rain unless i dont have a choice.. I have a truck. I assume it would haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online