Temp gauge install questions??

GTMedic

Reaction score
I have a lunar autometer temp gauge. WHat snsor do i install it of off. There is a sensor to the right of the the dist. I pulled the wire off of it and the stock temp guage quit working. Is this the right one to pull out and put the new temp sensor in its spot.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Ya that is where you need to put the new sensor for your new gauge at. just did mine saturday.

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
Where did you guys mount the meter. I already have the 3 gauges on the a pillar pod. I been wanting to get an auto meter temp gauge but not sure where to mount it. :dunno:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
well dont do what did. I just rigged mine for now till next payday when i can do what i want. Right now i just have it zip tied to the vent (its only temporary). What i am going to do is get an alpine or clarion cd player then see if i can put the ac controls in the bottom hole then the cd player above it and 3 gauges at the top where the ac controls used to be at. You can also get a pod that goes where the clock is and put the gauge there. Also have seen where you can put a gauge in the bottom corners of the dash cluster.

Spyder

Reaction score
im gonna do temp and oil pressure in the clock pod, and save the boost and others for the pillar pod

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online