Terminator or Coyote? *Poll Added*

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Subjects been covered a lot on other sites, and maybe even here I dunno. But I'm curious. With the prices of Coyotes dropping like rocks, and Terminators staying right where they always have been (or maybe even raising), which would you buy? And why? If I got either one I would daily it so I'm not gonna leave my opinion on the matter. Lol. Cobra owners be like "You motha!" :)

410sn95

Reaction score
Neither... but if I had to choose between the two. The 03-04 Cobra.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^i think he knows that CC.

Joe Joe, are you asking whole car, or swap?
Either way, coyote swapped SN hands down.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Cobra... Like you said they're only raising in value... Coyotes are going to drop for a period of time. The cobra is rare and sexy as hell in stock form.

Plus the nickname terminator is just badass :)

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Sinned83

Reaction score
Cobra for sure! I know the coyotes are far more advanced but I'd take the cobra over the coyote unless it was a gt500 or Boss.

IMO Cobra>GT

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Over this EXTREMELY long winter I found myself seriously Terminator shopping. Most that interested me were between $20-23k which to me was not a good investment price on a 10 year old car.

While I was searching I kept seeing Coyotes with 20k miles and track packs, brembos etc etc for the same money and this made me really reconsider buying the Cobra and looking at a newer Mustang which is supposedly superior in every way.

I talked myself out of both and just bought all the things I liked about the Cobra for my SN95.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Both sound amazing and perform extremely well. If I was going for the actual car, then it would be a terminator. They just look so good slammed down with that wide ass! But if it was gonna be a motor swap I think I would pick coyote, either for my car or my F-150.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Coyote. Much more advanced, luxurious, comfy, and you can get a sweet warranty too.

Terminators are cool for keeping in a garage and telling people you have a what you think is a rare car.
If you actually plan on driving it, the choice is obvious.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I'd daily the hell out of whichever one I bought. This is whole car debate btw. And lol Bob I've found myself doing very similar... But I'm going to buy one eventually to use as a daily

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

410sn95

Reaction score
IMHO, the Mustang has turned into a pig. Overweight and full of items and crap I don't want.

I bought a Mustang because I wanted to build to go fast. (Little did I know my car stock was slow as dog shit.) I don't care about leather, Bluetooth ipod interface, touch screen thingamajigs and uber glass roof's...

The luxury, advanced, sophistication argument is what Euro car owners would use as to why their car was still superior to my junk even after I put bus lengths on them.

If I want to cruise in amazing comfort with all sorts of gadgets (some of which I will NEVER use) I will buy something else.

punched281

Reaction score
I agree, yote! If you buy a termi, then you are just going to be sitting in the same looking car from the inside (as far as design goes). The coyote will be a whole new animal that you will get to get into and drive. And the new ones coming out are lighter, more power and have better internals.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
IMHO, the Mustang has turned into a pig. Overweight and full of items and crap I don't want.

I bought a Mustang because I wanted to build to go fast. (Little did I know my car stock was slow as dog shit.) I don't care about leather, Bluetooth ipod interface, touch screen thingamajigs and uber glass roof's...

The luxury, advanced, sophistication argument is what Euro car owners would use as to why their car was still superior to my junk even after I put bus lengths on them.

If I want to cruise in amazing comfort with all sorts of gadgets (some of which I will NEVER use) I will buy something else.

While I agree I don't need any of that fancy stuff if I picked up a coyote with that stuff in it I wouldn't complain. The ones in my approximate future price range tho don't have any of that stuff

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Modern LX would sell like crazy I bet.

They would need to keep the crash stuff to be able to be sold but a stripped down LX with cloth and no extra gadgets would be sweet and several $$$thousand less.
Only problem is dealers make their profits on options.

410sn95

Reaction score
Modern LX would sell like crazy I bet.

They would need to keep the crash stuff to be able to be sold but a stripped down LX with cloth and no extra gadgets would be sweet and several $$$thousand less.
Only problem is dealers make their profits on options.

But it wont happen... Its why I stay away from new cars altogether. The new crash standards are turning them into m1 Abram tanks. Even the 03-04 Cobra was getting very piggish.

By todays standards our sn95's are not very heavy.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
One of the reasons I decided to keep my car.

A 3400lb vert isn't very heavy now a days.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
After having driven a 03/04 and owning the coyote. The creature comforts of the coyote are vastly improved.

I choose Coyote.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online