Terminator vs. Robocop

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wow that was a well done vid 8). It looked like a legitimate movie :)

on a side note...............WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL SCREWING AROUND AT SVTP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
eh i usually go over there and browse the pics and videos. i also have to check out the TX forum seems like alot of litte ass holes like to talk shit about my local performance shop. So i have to stick up for them seeing as they dont deserve that at all.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
eh i usually go over there and browse the pics and videos. i also have to check out the TX forum seems like alot of litte ass holes like to talk shit about my local performance shop. So i have to stick up for them seeing as they dont deserve that at all.

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: yea I figured you was mainly looking at the Pics/Vid section..............thats the only one there worth a CRAP

What is the name of your local shop? And where is it at ???

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
HPP Racing

www.hppracing.com

I know most of the guys that work there. The guy that tunes them i went to highschool with and was best friends with his little bro. He has come into some shit talking saying he cant tune for shit..its kinda got to him and i feel bad cause hes a nice guy. You should see some of the things he has tuned. The owner has a TT 04 sonic blue cobra with 820HP and its not at its max HP yet. They were booked solid from july to november, my car fucked up and they took it in and are fixing it when any other shop would have said tough shit.

My little bro had them install a Bassani X pipe. Well like all bassani it has a leak and hangs to low. We called them and said we would like to come get his stock Hpipe back to change them out on our own. When we got there, they said if they had a stock Hpipe they would take time out of their booked day and do the swap free of charge, and if they didnt have a stock H they were going to see if they had a used X. Unfortunatley they had niether, but said to call back this weekend, and they should have a stock H they will just give him. They are great guys, and stick by their work 110% if they did the work, and your not happy, or something is wrong, they will put it in the shop ASAP and fix it free of charge, Thats why i dont let anyone work on my car except them. :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
sounds like a great shop with some super employees, props to you for supporting them the way you do :thumb:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
thats a badass vid i wanna see the whole thing lol..... and how can anyone dog a place when their built 8 second cars im sure the ones bashing arent the ones putting out the power andim not suprised its svtp

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010