testing the waters....

ba#97

Reaction score
this is not a classified ad but more of test to see interest. I am very seriously considering selling the stang to move on to a different setup for a couple reasons. I'm ready for a finished car that I can just get out to the track and get seat time in and not have to worry about finishing first and I want to go a different route anyways. so....would anyone on this site be interested in the GTS? info on it is that it has MM coilovers front and rear, springs are 375# front and #250 rear, MM c/c plates, camber is set at -3 degrees, MM solid steering rack bushings, MMt non offset tubular front control arms, all of which is newly installed, upr upper and lower rear control arms (which should be swapped out with some sort of panhard bar 3 link or 5 link setup for best handling and braking), cobra brakes front and rear, hawk black race pads with maybe 1 track day of life left, car will more than likely come with new pads and rotors (rotors will be autoparts store blanks with warranty-they will be fine for track use), full cage custom done by Mad Hamster racing in norcal, (specializing in spec miata and spec e30), ford racing boss 302s sparco steering wheel on nrg quick release hub and momo adapter, momo start seat and g force racing harness, I will be keeping one set of seat and harness....sorry...., mac equal length headers I do believe and with I believe bbk offroad x pipe and catback exhaust, svo intake, e303 cam, bbk cold air. I may be missing a lot of stuff. car will come with an aluminum ford racing driveshaft ready to install and a wing, brake cooling ducts and oil catch can as well. mishimoto radiator, fan and shroud all installed relatively recently. here's some track pics.

http://www.gotbluemilk.com/web140207/97/index.html

wheels are 18x9.5 +27 with custom spacers and a set of MM spacers as well.
tires are 285-35/18 hankook ventus rs-3 tires with 3 heat cycles on them (not a lot at all and very very good sticky tires. stickiest 'street' tires you can probably get) these may or may not come with the car. i'd like to get 7k-ish out of it honestly. just want to see if there is any interest...

also arp 3in wheel studs in rear installed and a set to go with to be installed up front too. rear end has frpp 3:73's and a torsen limited slip diff seen here http://www.maximummotorsports.com/Limited-Slip-Differential-T2R-28-spline-Ford-88-1986-04-P881.aspx

RichV

Reaction score
Does it have a logbook?

$7K is a good price for a race ready setup. I know you have not gone w2w, but how do the laptimes compare to CMC?

OP
OP
B

ba#97

Reaction score
Does it have a logbook?

$7K is a good price for a race ready setup. I know you have not gone w2w, but how do the laptimes compare to CMC?

No log book. Just finished getting it built from a street car to where it is now. Cage is to nasa spec. Im sure once the rear suspension is dialed in it could easily be on par with cmc times with an experienced driver. It does have coilovers though do I don't believe it is cmc legal though thst could easily be changed. Cmc and ai aren't very big out here anymore sadly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online